The Love Of Your Life Part 5

Chapter 5
So a week later, Now I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I still didn't tell my mom or dad yet. But they have meetings Taeyang so that is good. "Tae" I yelled though the house. "Huh babe" he yelled back. "I need you to come here now" I said, "I'm coming" he yelled back. "Okay, what is going on" he said "ok, I need you to talk to my father about the baby" I said. "Okay I will call him soon" "but first I have to tell them about the baby" I said. "You didn't tell them about the baby" he asked with a worry voice. "No, Tae" I said. "Ok, how will your mother feel if I just meet her and than I have to tell her that I knocked up her daughter" he said, "I didn't known Tae, I'm sorry" I said. "It's okay Anna" Taeyang said. "So I guess I will talk to my mom later today so we can meet up somewhere" I said. So later at day, "So than I called my mom". "Hi, mother" I said. "Hi, Anna how are you do" she said, "i'm doing ok, but can we meet up in two days" I said. "Sure babe, we can meet up" she said. "Okay than I will see you in two days, Love you mother" "Love you too, Anna" she said. So the next morning, "Hi Babe" I said to Taeyang went he wake up. "I made you breakfast Tae" I said, "Thankou babe" he said and kiss me on my forehead. "Okay, when you finish your breakfast I need you to get ready to go" I said. "Why" he asked, "I have a doctor's appointment today" I said. So later at the doctor's appointment, "So I see you are back for a check up" he said. "Yes sir i'm back for a check up" I said "so the baby is doing fine in there on now you are 8 weeks pregnant miss Anna" he said. " I'm home" I yelled though the house. "How was your doctor appointment Anna" Nicole said. "It was okay, here is the picture of the baby" I said. "Tae, we have to go to the coffee shop so we can talk to my mom tomorrow afternoon, okay" I said, " okay, babe" Taeyang said. "Okay, than good night because I'm tired" I said. So the next morning, I was in the bathroom all morning because of my stomach. So later at day, "Tae we have to get ready to go in a minute" I said. So we get to the coffee shop, "Hi, mother and father" I said with a smile. "Hi, babe you have gained some weight haven't you" my mom said, "you don't even know mother" I said. "Hi, Taeyang I'm sorry I was just so happy to see Anna" my mom said, "It's okay" Taeyang said. "Hi, babe. And Hi Taeyang" my father said. "Hi, Daddy" and "Hi, Sir" said me and Taeyang. "Okay, let's sit down because I have big news to give y'all" I said. Than we sat down at the table. "Okay, please don't get mad at me or Tae or don't get worry because we have a plan" I said, "Okay, what is going on here" asked my mom. "Okay, I'm pregnant with Taeyang baby" I said, "WHAT!!!! DID YOU SAY!!!" my father yelled. "I'm pregnant" I said wants again. Than he looked at Taeyang like you did this. "Father don't get mad please" I said. So than when we got home, "Anna why did you have to tell them like that your dad almost killed me" Taeyang yelled in the car. "I'm sorry, and if he wants to kill you he would have been done it in the coffee shop" I yelled back.