The Love Of Your Life Part 8

Chapter 8
So 2 months later, I'm 24 weeks pregnant. And me and Taeyang are back at my apartment in that U.S.A. So right now Taeyang and I are getting ready to go to a doctor's appointment, "Babe, do you known me to help you get out of the car" Taeyang said, "Yes, please" I said with a big smile. So we get in the doctors office. "I see you are getting a bigger baby belly" the doctor said, "Yes, i'm getting bigger" I said. "Okay, let's see how the baby is doing. It looks like that you are 24 weeks pregnant and the she is doing fine in there" he said. "Ok, we have a surprise in there" he said "It looks like we have a surprise baby in there" he said. "I already know that but Taeyang does not" I said, "why didn't you tell him about that " he asked. "Because I'm scared that Taeyang is going to leave me because of his career" I said,"okay, but you have to tell him before you have the baby's" he said. So after the doctor appointment,"how did it go Anna" Taeyang said. "It went well, but I have been keeping a secret from you" I said. "What is it babe" he said. "Babe, I'm pregnant with twins a boy and girl" I said, "WHAT" he yelled. "Babe, please don't get mad at me" I said. "Okay" he said. So the whole way home was quiet. Than we pulled up to the apartment, and he looked like why Anna. "Babe are you mad at me" I said while I was walking inside the apartment. "Babe, are you mad" I asked when we got in room. "YEA, I'M MAD WHAT DO YOU THINK" he yelled at me. Than he walked out of the apartment. "Tae, where are you going" I yelled, "some place without you " I yelled back. So than I just toke me a shower and when to bed without Taeyang. So the next morning, I turned to see Taeyang not there. So than I became very emotional and started crying and ran to the bathroom. So when I went down the hall, "Anna, is everything ok" Nicole said in a worry voice. I just look at her and started to cry. "What is going on because I heard you and Taeyang last" she said as she hugged me. "I was keeping a big secret of him" I said, "what is it Anna" she said. "I'm pregnant with twins" I said, "what" she said. "Yes, a boy and a girl" I said, "and I was scared to tell him about it because I'm scared that he is going to leave me" I said while crying. "I'm sorry girl but Taeyang is not going to leave because he is a good man" she said. So she walked into the living room to see if Taeyang came back lasted night. But he didn't come back, "Can you call G-D and ask him can he call Taeyang to see where he is at" I asked Nicole. "Okay, girl" she said, 20 minutes later. "I called him and he said Taeyang just left from his house to come over here" she said, "Thank you Nicole" I said. So 15 minutes later, the door open and close so I just looked up because I was sitting in the living room. He just looked at me like why and walked past me and went in the room. So I ran up stairs and locked myself in the bathroom. So I just sat in the bathroom floor and started crying out loud. Than I heard someone bang on my the door and yell "open the door or I will knock it down" the person said. "Who is it" I said, "it's T.O.P" he said. So I opened the door and than sat back down on the floor looking at him like what. So he picked me up and we went to the living room to see Daesung, Seungri, and Taeyang. Than he put me down in a chair and sat down for a couple of minutes it was quite. "What do you want from Taeyang" I yelled out and than I turned around and started crying. "Anna, please don't cry" Taeyang said, "Anna, why didn't you tell me that you are pregnant with twins" he said. And I turned around to see everyone mouth drop down to the floor. "Your pregnant with twins" Seungri said, "Yes, a boy and a girl" I said. "Why did you tell me that" Taeyang said, " I was scared that you were going to leave me" I said and put my head down. "Why would you think I was going to leave you" he said while pulling my chin up to have eye contact. "I wouldn't leave you Anna. I Love You Anna" he said and than kissed me. "I Love You Too Tae" I said and than kissed him back. "Ewww" some one said.