Chapter 7: Dr. Smiley

Darkness. That's all you saw. You struggled, but felt your hands tied and gave up. You sighed and opened your eyes. Still darkness.

"What's going on? Where am I? Please! Someone help!" you screamed, trying to attract someone's attention. You let out a frustrated groan when no help came.

You must've been there for hours, waiting and hoping for someone to save you. "I will not loose hope." you told yourself. "Jeff and BEN will come and rescue me."

Suddenly, a door to your far left burst open and you heard footsteps approaching you. You felt yourself breathing heavily and sweating from fear. "P-please don't hurt me." you begged in a soft, scared tone. "Please. I won't tell anyone if you let me go." You felt a man's face lean in very close to yours, so close that your noses almost touched. "Liar." was all he said.

He stood up and slapped you across the face. You grunted in pain and felt your chair falling to the floor. The man help the chair up and took your blindfold off. You gasped in horror and burst into tears when you saw where you were.

(( sorry for the crappy description )) It was a small room, about the size of a bedroom, that was all made of cement. The walls, the floor. Everything was cement except for the door. The door was just like a prison one. It was iron with bars instead of windows. Blood painted the walls, leaving almost no space without it. Pipes stuck out of the wall and a red substance dripped onto the floor, making puddles of it. Chains and shackles were all over the room, some having hands and feel attached to them. Human skulls scattered the room. You would've thought it had been for a haunted house if you hadn't known that it was real. The room reminded you of an underground dungeon. (Underground because of the moss that covered the walls)

You slowly turned your head and looked at the man.

He had jet-black hair and his bangs hung in front of his face, almost covering his eyes. His eyes were a crimson red color. If you looked into them very closely, you could tell that this man was insane. His clothes were quite normal. He wore a white shirt with a black tie and black pants. The only abnormal thing about him, other than his eyes, was his doctor's mask. It had a smile with sharp teeth drawn onto it, making look as though it was his mouth. Honestly, it creeped you out a bit.

He stared at you with his insane eyes, putting you in a trance. He untied you from the chair that you were strapped to and led you to a pair of chains attached to the wall. Still in the trance, you made no attempt to escape or refuse. He cuffed you and let you drop to the ground. As soon as his gaze left yours, the trance broke and you returned to normal.

You cried and tried to get out of the chains, but it was no use. "Let me go! My friends are coming and they're going to kick your ass!" you yelled at him. He chuckled and walked over to a counter. He then polished, what you thought to be, a scalpel.

When you saw it, you thought of EJ. You cried more as you thought about him. "Oh, EJ! I wish I could hug you again. I know you didn't like it, but I liked when you sighed and tried to get me off. It was so cute!" you sobbed. Hot tears streamed down your face and dripped to the floor.

The man walked over to you, carrying a newly sharpened scalpel and a needle, and kneeled down beside you. You kicked and tried to get away as he caressed your cheek. "Get the fuck away, you creep!" you yelled as you kicked him in the stomach.

He chuckled again and spun the scalpel between his fingers. He then switched it with the needle and leaned close toward your face. "I'm just trying to help you, my dear." He grabbed your hand and lightly kissed it. You tried to pull it back, but he was surprisingly strong. He looked up at you and smiled, revealing his shark-like teeth.

You looked closely at his shirt, trying to find a name tag, and you, happily, found one. 'Dr. Smiley', it read. "Dr. Smiley? Well, I get how he got the name, but why smiley? What's there to love about being a killer?" you thought.

While you thought, Dr. Smiley had put a blue liquid into the syringe. He chuckled and injected it is your neck, making you cry in pain. You tried to scream, but nothing came out but gasps. You suddenly felt your eyes closing and you fell into a deep sleep.

"This is the end...Dr. Smile or whatever is going to kill me and it's all my fault...Why do I have to be so God damn hot? *little chuckle* That's great. That's really great. Making jokes in my last seconds. I wish I could've spent more time with my new family...I miss them so much! I-I can't believe I'm going to die...Well, I guess this is it..Goodbye, world...."

THAT CLIFFHANGER DOE!!! Bwaha I suppose you'll have to wait for the next chapter 😈 "You're a mean one...Mr.Grinch" xD I'm sorry for my weirdness