Chapter 4: Meeting the Creepypastas

"Children! Come to the living room! I'm holding a meeting!" you heard Slender yell. He was already in the living room when you got there. It took about a minute for everyone to be seated and quiet. You sat on the very edge of the couch, not wanting to sit in one of the other Creepypasta's seats and them get mad. BEN sat next to you and put his hand on your shoulder. "It's alright, (Y/N). You're not in trouble or anything." he said. "Yeah, I know. Slender told me he's planning my "training", whatever that means.." you said, looking into his eyes. "You have the prettiest (E/C) ((Eye Color)) eyes I've ever seen, (Y/N)" he said, looking deeply in them. You blushed and looked away. You saw BEN still looking at you and smiling out of the corner of your eye.

"Alright, children. As you may have noticed, we have a new Creeypasta in the family, and if you don't, this is (Y/N)." Slender said, gesturing to you. Everyone stared at you, making you blush in embarrassment. You heard BEN chuckle next to you. "So, (Y/N)? Do you have a name for yourself?" he asked, looking at you. You pushed your hair behind your ear and said,"Uh, you mean my Creepypasta name? No, I don't have one."

Slender folded his hands in front of him and said,"We need to find you a Creepypasta name. Do you use a catch phrase while killing?" "Yes, I do, but I only killed that one guy so it's not really a catch phrase." you said, looking at the grey carpeted floor. "Well, what is it?" he asked kindly. "I used "Sweet Dreams", but I could find a new one if it's not good." you said, looking at him. Everyone was still staring at you, making you blush even more. "I bet I look like a tomato." you thought. "No, child, you don't look like a tomato. You're just a little pin, in the face, that's all." Slender said, chuckling. "Now she does!" a guy said at the middle of the couch.

"Shush, Jeff, no she doesn't." Slender said, looking at the guy. "I'll introduce everyone to you, (Y/N). Please come here and stand where you can see everyone." he added. You slowly got up and walked toward Slender. You stood next to him and looked at everyone. "Wow, there aren't many people here. I don't know most of them." you thought. "Yes, we lost most of our Creepypastas to Zalgo, but I'm happy with this bunch." you heard Slender's voice say. It wasn't out loud, it was in your head.

"That is Ticci Toby, but we call him Toby," he said, pointing to a guy in orange goggles, a grey/black mouth piece, dark blue pants, and a brown jacket and hair. His jacket had light brown stripes on it that ended at about his armpits. He waved and said," H-hi, (Y-Y/N)" He twitched his head on almost every word.

"This is Sally," Slender said, pointing to a little girl with long, brown hair, a pink nightgown, very pretty green eyes, and she held a teddy bear. She looked about 6, which you thought she was. She had blood running down her forehead. It split into 2 parts right before it touched her eyebrows. She giggled and waved at you. "Hello, (Y/N)! Do you wanna have a tea party later with me and Charlie?" she said, holding up her teddy bear. You smiled and nodded at her.

"This is Laughing Jack, but we call him LJ," he said, pointing to a black and white clown. He looked like an ordinary clown other than his cone shaped nose, sharp teeth, and darkness. "Hahaha! Hey, (Y/N)! Hahaha!" Dang he sure loved laughing. That was one thing you didn't do much of: laughing.

"This is Jeff the Killer, but we call him Jeff," Slender said, pointing to the man who stole you. You glared and scowled at him. He held his hands up like he was innocent of something. He had the same black hair, white hoodie stained with blood, black pants, no eyelids, and a smile carved into his mouth as before. You despised him, but also, deep down, felt thanks. You were happy here in Slender Mansion but you missed your family so much.

"This is Eyeless Jack, but we call him EJ," he said, pointing to a guy in a black hoodie, a navy blue mask that only had eyes, and black pants. His eyes were black that dripped a black substance, which looked like tar. He was looking into his lap the whole time but looked up to say,"Hey.." He waved and looked back down at the silver thing he was holding.