Running Down The Street In Underwear

Start from the beginning

I grabbed the edges of my robe.

"THREE!"

I ripped my robe off and started running. The end of the street seemed a million miles away. I could see the others.

People who were outside stopped and stared at us in shock. Damon was right, it was fun seeing there expressions. I even laughed.

I couldn't help it. It was just the best timing, and I couldn't imagine me doing this anytime soon.

"I AM WOMAN! HEAR ME ROAR!" I screamed.

I heard Damon laugh from beside me.

At last, we reached the end and Elena held out clothes for us. I grabbed them and hastily put them on.

Everybody was laughing.

"I am never doing that again," I muttered.

"You don't need to," Anna said. "We got it on video."

"Did you now?" I asked, giving her a murderous look.

"Jeremy did it!" she said, holding her hands up in an act of innocence.

I fixed my glare on him. He was holding his phone in his hand.

"I couldn't resist," he said.

"I'd run, if I were you," Stefan said.

Jeremy laughed.

"He's not kidding," Damon said.

Jeremy's laughter faded when he saw me grin murderously.

He turned and ran off down the street and I tore after him.

He turned sharply and ran up the fronts step of his house and through his front door with me right behind him.

He ran into the livingroom and I lunged at him, flinging us over the couch and onto the ground.

I was vaguely aware that Jenna and Alaric were watching us from the kitchen.

"Uh, guys?" Jenna asked. "What's going on?"

We ignored her. I got on top of Jeremy and tried to grab the phone out of his hand but he held it out of my reach.

"Hand it over, and no one has to get hurt," I said.

"Not a chance," he said.

"Swoop!" Damon said, snatching the phone out of Jeremy's hand. I realised that everybody had followed us.

"Grab it!" Anna said.

I got up as Caroline ran at Damon, trying to get the phone. He tossed it to me and I ran, ducking under Stefan and running upstairs. I ran into Jeremy's room and shut the door behind me, pressing my back up against it. I was just about to delete the video when I was thrown forwards, in result of someone pushing the door open.

I quickly recovered and got up, seeing Bonnie, Jeremy and Anna in the door way.

"Come on Marni," Anna said. "Give us the phone."

"Nah, I don't think I will," I said.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Jeremy's window was open. I ran for it and jumped out. I landed in a roll and came back up, still running.

"Give it here," Damon said, from beside me. I gave it to him and he continued to run.

I saw Stefan come at him from the side.

"Pass back!" I shouted.

Damon threw the phone to me and I ran through the back door. I reached the kitchen and filled the sink with water.