Pillow Eating Dinosaurs

Damon and I decided to wait until tomorrow to go find Jonathan Gilbert's invention. But I was hungry, so I was making him buy me lunch at the Grill.

"So," Damon was saying as we walked through the doors. "Are you moving back into the boarding house?"

"Why?" I smirked. "Did you miss me?"

 "God no," he shuddered. "Life has been so much better without you living under the same roof as me. I was just hoping you'd say no."

"Fine," I said. "I won't move back in then,"

"You know I'm kidding," he said, ruffling my hair. I turned and glared at him with fury.

"What did I say about touching the hair?" I asked. He of all people should know how mad I got when people messed up my hair.

"Sorry," he said, the hint of a smirk showing on his face.

"That's what I thought," I said. I saw a mischievous glint in his eyes and I glanced warily at him. "What are you planning?"

"Nothing," he replied innocently. "But if I were you, I would turn around."

I spun around, but there was nothing there. Just as I looked back to Damon, he reached out and messed my hair up majorly. He stopped and laughed at me, while I stood there glaring at him.

"Much better," he grinned.

"Thank you Damon, that was just what I needed. You have no idea how happy I am right now," I said sarcastically. I turned and stalked over to a table, muttering while I did so. "Asshole. One day I'm going to gauge his eye out with a piano. He wouldn't like that now would he?"

"Come on," Damon said. "You had to see it coming."

"Yeah, whatever," I muttered. I tried to smooth down my hair as much as I could, but it stayed a little poofy.

"Oh come on pouty, cheer up," he said, mocking my expression.

 "You cheer up," I mumbled annoyed.

"Will it make you happy if I bought you an iced chocolate?" he asked, refering to my favourite drink in the whole world.

"Yes, immensely," I answered.

We had ordered our food, and I was eating my fries one at a time, because that's what I liked to do. Casually, Damon reached over and stole one.

"Hey!" I complained. I snatched it out of his hand, and when he went to grab it back, I licked it. "Ha!"

"Really?" he asked.

"Really," I said. He rolled his eyes and stole another chip, eating it before I could take it back. "Oh come on! That was my favorite one!"

He shrugged. He glanced at something over my shoulder and smirked.

"Hmm... apparently us being friends again is an interesting topic," he said.

I looked behind me and saw Stefan, Elena, Caroline and Bonnie up at the pool tables. They were all looking at us with shocked and confused expressions on their faces. I met Stefan's eyes and pulled a weird face at him, before turning back around.

"Well, I guess I am pretty amazing," I said.

He snorted. "In your dreams," He picked up his scotch and took a drink from it, giving me an idea.

"That's a strange place to put a pot plant," I said, looking over his shoulder at nothing inparticular. As I hoped he would, he turned around, and quicker than the human eye could see, I poured pepper into Damon's drink. He looked back around and raised an eyebrow at me.