Rude Awakening

"GAHH!" I yelled. I bolted upright in bed and looked around. Damon was standing next to my stereo, which was playing Ashley by Escape The Fate at full bull. 

"DAMON WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled. He was dressed in all black as usual. He turned his head towards me with a smirk on his face. 

"SORRY WHAT WAS THAT?! I CAN"T HEAR YOU OVER THIS REALLY LOUD MUSIC!" he yelled back. 

I gritted my teeth and snapped my palm out and the power plug to the stereo yanked out of its socket. Thank god I had elemental powers, they're really useful in times like these, especially air. 

"I liked that song." Damon said. 

"What the hell? Why did you wake me up so early?" I said, yawning. 

"Well, my dear Marni, today is yours and St Stefans first day at Mystic Falls High if I'm not mistaken." He said, his smirk growing bigger. 

I groaned and pull the blanket over my head. 

"We don't want you to be late for your first day of school now, do we?" he said, lifting the covers away from my head. 

"Why do I have to go to school? Why can't Stefan go and I stay home?" I asked. 

"Because the story 'I go to school but my little sister doesn't' will seem a little strange don't you think?" he said. 

"Yeah but we aren't even related." 

"Yeah but everyone thinks that your Marni Salvatore, little sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore." 

"I hate you right now, you know that?" I said glaring. 

"You couldn't hate me if you tried, I'm to pretty." he said cockily. 

"Oh, I can, and believe me, I'm not trying. Now get out." 

"Nah, I'd rather stay in here." 

"I'm serious Damon." 

"So am I." 

I'd had enough. I snapped my palm out and he flung across the room and out the door. He hit the wall and fell. 

"Stay out of my room!" I yelled. I flicked my hand and the doors slammed. 

"I'm going to get you back for that you know!" I heard Damon shout from the other side of the door. 

"And I'll get you back twice as bad if you do!" I yelled back. I should really get a lock for my door. Not that that would help or anything, seeing how Damon's a vampire. 

I sighed and got out of bed. My room was huge. It had lilac walls and a beige colored carpet. My bed was right next to the wall length window that looked out to the front of the Salvatore bording house. At the bottom of my bed there was a huge bookcase full of my favorite books. On the other side of the room was a desk with a laptop on it. On the wall beside the desk there were two doors. One led to a walk in wardrobe and the other led to a bathroom. 

I loved my room. It had everything I needed. 

I walked into my wardrobe and picked out some dark grey skinnies, a black top, a black leather jacket and a pair of black converses. 

I put my clothes on and looked at my reflection in the full length mirror in my wardrobe. My black hair came down to my waist and I had a straight fringe. My face was pale and clear and my eyes were electric blue. I'm not up my self or anything, but I really was beautiful. I was average height for a 14 year old and was slim. 

With a sigh I walked out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen and found Stefan sitting on a stool. My anger about having to go to school doubled when I saw him. 

He looked up and saw my furious expression. 

"You're dead." I said and lunged at him over the bench.