Chapter 2

After they finished eating, Roy told her to organize her things and place them in the guest room. Jèwel heard so many bad things about the drug lord but who knew he would be this nice. She read the messages that Jacob sent her as she cleaned her room.
" Bitch you better be in this house tomorrow morning or Ima fuck you up you stupid ass bitch " Jacobs text read. All she could do was cry because Jacob was different from when she first met him. They would make love and tell each other they loved each other but Jacob stopped saying it and he also stopped having sex with her.

After she packed away her stuff she climbed into bed trying to close her eyes and go to sleep but she couldn't. Knock knock knock.. She looked up at the door to see Roy standing there. " You okay, you need anything cause I'm bout to go to sleep " he said in a caring tone.
" I'm fine thanks " she snuffled from the previous crying. " We would talk tomorrow Jèwel, goodnight " he said walking out and closing her door.

The next morning she got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower , brush her teeth and wash her face. When she was done she threw on a pair of H&M grey sweat shorts and a white tank top. Walking down stairs she smelled breakfast, the smell of pancakes, eggs and turkey bacon. " Good morning " she said sitting down at the table. He gave her a head nod and smiled.

Sitting two plates at the table he sat a plate down for her and handed her a fork. Roy sat there watching her. He didn't let no female into his space of where he laid his head but Jèwel seemed like a cool person to him. After they both finished eating he washed their plates and she went up stairs. Coming back down with money in her hand she handed it to Roy and went to turn away to walk back to her room. Roy followed behind her and entered her room.

" Jèwel why are you giving me this , I don't need your money " he gave the money back to her. " No no no keep it , I don't want to stay here without helping you out " she shoved the money onto his hard chest. Looking down at her he smirked and moved her hand. " I make enough money already you don't need to help me out ma it's fine " he turned around and left the room.

A week has gon by Jèwel and Roy have finally got closer. They hang out , watch movies and smoke together. She was like a little sister to him. He enjoyed her company and having her around. Jacob still has been threatening Jèwel but she hasn't told that to Roy because she was scared of what he would do. " Jèwel I'll see you later I'm going to Tasha house " he said walking into Jèwel's room. " Give me hug " he said walking over to the bed. Jèwel stood on her needs and threw her arms around his neck. The hug was kinda weird but they both enjoyed it and didn't let go until they felt like it was a long enough hug.

Tasha was a girl that Roy was fucking for 2 years now. Everything of hers was his meaning all her body parts. She was a part time stripper that everyone was fucking before she and Roy became fuck buddies. He let it be clear that no strings would be attached and she was cool with it. Tasha wasn't really the relationship type. She had all the curves and she had a decent face with a bunch of weaves and wigs and wore lots of makeup.

Roy and Tasha had just finished fucking and of course he used a condom. He knew that Tasha was a big hoe and he fucked other bitches also but to him Tasha was always the easiest one. And not to mention but she rode dick good. He was driving home and texting Bryan some information about work. Roy and Bryan were brothers but they were both different. Roy was a drug lord but taking online college classes and Bryan was all about drugs and making his money , he was never thinking smart that's why their dad Andre put both of them in charged of the family business.

Pulling up to the house and stepping out the car. He walked to the door , opening it you could hear loud music coming from Jèwel's room. He walked up the steps and opened her door to see her in exercising clothes and dancing in front the mirror. Her hips swayed from side to side as the beat played. All he could do was stare at how perfect her body was. She giggled causing him to look at her. " When did you get back from seeing Tasha " she turned the music down and wiped her sweaty face. " I just got back and I was hit with this " he laughed. " You wanna go out tonight, like to a club or something I feel like turning up " she smiled at him.

Roy was fresh out the shower putting on his flyest gear. He had on a black faded Balmain jeans and a Burberry polo shirt. On his feet he wore a red pair of balenciagas. He walked to Jèwel's room to see her flat ironing her hair which was very long. " You so slow " he laughed at her while she flat ironed her hair. Sticking up her middle finger she stood up from the chair and plugged out the flat iron. Roy was watching her and noticed how beautiful she was.

" You clean up nice Jèwel " Roy said admiring her red tank top fitted dress and her nude ankle strap sandals. " Thanks she said walking out of the room with Roy following. Roy knew he was feeling her but he wasn't going to say anything because he wasn't really looking for a relationship yet.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter guys , comment what you think and continue to read my stories I'm trying my best here 😕☺️ Roy is the image of lil durk since I couldn't find pictures of a lil durk look alike...