Just A Long Chapter :3

Ella's POV,
When everyone got back, nobody was injured or missing. "We killed 69 of them!" Eren grinned. Everyone started celebrating. Or I'm sure Levi would call it- Cele brat ing. Im funny. I knew my eyes turned green, which means I'm Happy. It was already night time and we were all eating together. Since me and Hanji made it, it wasn't just bread and soup. There was chicken, corn and broccoli, and rice. "Why can't Corporal cook like this" Eren joked verry quietly so Dad wouldn't hear. My eyes turned red, indicating that I was mad, but then back to green when I remembered that it was just a harmless joke. I giggled lightly. Jean then came up to me. "Ella. Do I look like a horse?" He asked. I looked at him. Then examined his face. We stared at eachother for what seemed like forever. I screamed then went under the table in a tornado position. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!" I screamed in terror. Everyone started laughing. Exept I knew Dad and Jean weren't. "I AM NOT A HORSE!!" Jean yelled, then stonped away. "Ella he's gone. You can come back up now" Mikasa reassured me. I shook my head and whimpered. "I no want" I whimpered. "Oh c'mon. He's gone. I swear" she said. "Promise?". "Promise". I got up slowly and carefully. "I no like horses" I said quietly, I doubt anyone heared me over everyone else talking.

Time skip...

I sat on my bed boredly. I then walked outside. I wanted to practice with my gear. I latched it to a tree and flew to it. I faceplanted in the bark. it unlatched and I fell on my back. "Owww" I groaned getting up. "Stupid tree!" I growled as my eyes turned red. I kicked the tree then held my foot as it felt like I kicked a cement block. "You're not gonna get better by kicking the tree" a familiar voice chuckled. I turned around to see Armin smiling with his hands on his hips. "It hard" I groaned. "I can help" he said, latching onto a tree. Instead of landing on his face, he landed on his feet and was facing the tree. "You have to move your body a certain way to get it right. Try it" he smiled, turning to me. "Okay" I said determined. I latched on then landed of my feet. Then my foot twisted and I fell back on the ground holding my foot. "owwww!" I groaned. "What happened?" Armin asked, running up to me and squating down to look at my foot. "It twist on tree" I said. He examined my foot. "It seems fine, just a little twisted. Do you still want to keep practicing?" He asked. I nodded and he helped me up. I failed almost everytime, twisting my ancle, missing the tree, accidentally using my knee. I tried one more time, and got it right! My face lit up as I was still on the tree. "Nice job Ella!" Armin clapped. "You no have pretend to be impressed" I rolled my eyes playfully. "Well you finally got it" he smiled. "Hey. What are you two doing out here at this time of night" Erwins voice asked. We both looked at him and jumped off the trees. "Practicing, sir!" Armin said as we both saluted him. "Verry well. But don't go killing titans on your own" he said walking inside. We both let our arms fall.

Time skip...

I screamed as Levi brought a large brown horse to me. Everyone else were on horses and I just couldn't stand all the horses. I ran inside and curled up in a ball in the corner.

Armin's POV,
"Somebody go get the brat" Levi said. Annie pushed Jean off his horse. "Jean. Go get her". "Sir! I don't think that's a good idea!" I yelled trying to keep Jean from going. Levi just glared at me. "Uh, Yes sir" Jean said, then ran in. This is bad. Really really bad. Eren started laughing. "I know I shouldn't be laughing, but I have to!" He laughed.

Jean's POV,
Ella was curled up in a ball in the corner. "Uhm.. Ella- Corporal says you need to get back out" I said carefully touching her head. She looked up and stared into my eyes. I blushed. She then screamed and got in a tornado position. I sighed and took my shirt off. I then wrapped it around my entire face

Ella's POV,
I looked up to see Jean. With his face covered. "Will you go outside now?" He asked. "No!!" I yelled. "WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG!?" Levi yelled, coming in. He stomped over to me and gripped my arm. It hurt really badly. "OW OW OW OW OW OW OW! IM SORRY CORPORAL! IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!!" I yelled with tears in my eyes as we dragged me. "PLEASE NO DO TAKE ME TO  MONSTERS!!" I begged. When we got outside he made me face the horse. I was almost about to cry. It neighed and I flinched badly. I then tried covering up my eyes with my scarf without taking it off. "What's so scary about these horses?" He asked angerly. I went silent. "ANSWER ME!!!" Dad yelled. "..I told by my dad that... if I see horse... run. Because horses contain people that kill family inside them. And I have scent of titans..." I said quietly. "That's stupid. They're titans. Don't believe a word they say" Dad growled. My eyes turned Grey. Which meant confusion, sadness, wearyness, and distress. "Now get on the damn horse" he growled. The horse neighed and I jumped back. "Y-Yes.... sir...". I climbed on and hung on for dear life.

Later...

I rode my horse with Eren, Connie, Hanji, and Armin with me. There was an abnormal titan chasing us. My eyes were purple and I was still clinging on to my horse. The titan was huge, fast, and had red eyes. The two geniuses couldn't even think of a plan. "I'm going to attack it" I said. "What!? You don't even know how to use your gear yet!" Eren yelled. "Eren. Don't under estimate me. Remember that...." I trailed off. "Remember....what?" Eren asked. "Remember I was raised by these things" I grinned shooting at the titans arm. "See ya!" I grinned. " WAIT! ELLA!!" Everyone yelled. I landd on the titans arm and it froze.

"Otrofgo. Wertveslat.. (Hello. Brother..)" I said.

He roared. "(Hello Ella. Have you come back to us?)".

"Dointre... (Never...)".

It growled and roared again. "(Why not, baby sister?)".

"Usawita. QUESWITSCO REAYIOKTO! (Because. I BELONG HERE!"

"GITNOCHA MASAWETCHO! AQRITO DISTISOF! (WITH MY REAL FAMILY! AND MY NEW FRIENDS!)" I screamed, running up his arm. He roared in anger and started putting his hand over his weak spot. I jumped off and on his stomach. I stopped myself using my gear. I slit him everywhere very quickly. I was better at my gear than I thought. I eventually paralyzed his entire body. I got on his neck and pushed his hand off. I got out the two blades and put them up. But I hesitated.

"Hitichowa... ges, hiko, daya, hitaetio... (Will you join us... Me, my friends, and Jasmin...)". He roares a small answer.

"No".

"Thoincho....ESCALTRO!!!!!!!!! (Then....DIE!!!!!!!!!!)" I screamed, slamming the blades into his neck. ge roared loudly and fell on the ground. I stood on his corpse amd stared into hid lifeless eyes. I jumped down and crawled next to his face. " Takalewa. Nan- ewo takak awati. (I know your still alive. Atleast- in my heart and Soul)". I then used my gear to swing through tree's to get to Hanji, Armin, and Eren. "Hey, you alright?" I called from above them. "We're fine!" Hanji grinned. "Ella! When did you learn to use your gear so good?" Armin asked. "When I'm confident I tend to do things better and speak more fluently" I said. "That explains alot" Eren said. "Another one!? C'mon- we can all beat him down!" Hanji said as another Fast running titan ran to us. He had shoulder pads, knee pads, and a silver, shiny head. They all left their horses and bolted to the titan using their gear. I stayed in one spot. Terrified. He was another one of my brothers... but, he was as strong as the colossal titan and the Armored titan together. "WAIT! STOP!!" I screamed at them. They didn't hear me and started attacking.

Armin's POV,
Time skip...
We all layed on the ground, worn out and playing dead. Eren's titan form wouldn't work. Ella used her gear to get infront of us. "Eren, Armin, Hanji- I want you to go. Because, I might die in the process of killing him. And if I do die and he's still alive- you guys'll be long gone" Ella said. "Ella- D-don't fight without us... W-We'll get back up n-now. I s-swear" I said getting on my hands and knees. "Before I go- Eren- i'm your biological sister" Ella said. Our eyes widened and she took off her scarf covering her face. She had purple eyes and her eyebrows were furrowed. She didn't look like Eren, but she sure reminded me of him. "WAIT!!!!!" We all yelled at she flew to the titans shoulder. I used the rest of my strength to signal another flare, then fell down on the side of my face. Eren and Hanji got up and ran to the titan and I blacked out.

Wow. Ella is Erens sister...