Eren's Afraid Of Jasmin

Ella's POV,
"Wait here" I said quickly then jumped rooftops. I stopped when Eren was barely in sight. I whistled a high pitched whistle that could easily make someone go deaf. Jasmin walked to me from where ever the heck she was. She was an abnormal. "Eren! On Hop!" I grinned. He used his gear to fly over to me. "Are you crazy!? No way!" He refused taking out his swords. I got on her hand and waited for Eren. "She no bite" I said. He sighed and got on the hand. Jasmin put us both on her head. Eren held onto her hair for dear life. "Eren-be man!" I giggled and got on my knees. He did the same but verry slowly. "LET'S GO KILL TITANS!!!" I grinned. Jasmin started running and Eren got back down. Oh Eren.

Eren's POV,
This girl is crazy. I knew it. Even more crazier than Hanji!! " Eren. It is fun more if you open you eyes " She said calmly. "No!" I yelled scaredly. "Please Eren. She dont let you fall promise I" she said a little disappointed. I opened my eyes slowly and saw the town and titans on the ground. "Whoah. She killed all those titans?" I asked surprised. "Mhm! a good fighter! she is my friend best!" Ella exclaimed. Jasmin started running again and I saw her fight! Ella didn't have gear so she couldn't jump to a titans neck and help kill it. "I gotta go Ella- im not killing titans right now. See ya!" I said then latched on to a building and swung to it. She stood up and waved. That crazy psycho.

Ella's POV,
Back at the cell...
"LEVIIIIIII!!!" I called over and over again. " LEEEEEEEEVVVVVIIIIIIII!!!!". Okay... one more time. " LLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVV-" I was cut of by him yelling. "WHAT!!??" From upstairs. He camr down angerly. "What do you want brat" he growled. "Come in here" I said. He sighed and came in and locked the door. "do not you ever smiles?" I asked. Oh wow, we're like, the same height. "That none of your concern" he growled. "Please?" I asked sadly. "No". "Bet I you smile pretty!" I grinned. "Shut it brat" he said about to leave. "Wait Levi!" I called after him after he closed and locked the door behind him.

Levi's POV,
Oh wow. The brat said something properly. "What is it" I growled. "I please upstairs" he said quietly. I knew she meant 'can I please go upstairs?'. I blinked a few times while thinking.

Timeskip...

"You can cook" I said shoving her behind the counter. "What is cook?" She asked. "Go make food for the brats" I explained and walked out. Hanji and Eren stood there waiting for me. "What did she want sir?" Eren asked. "No clue" I said. Hanji wanted to expirement with Eren's titan form some more. Then, Ella ran out and to me. "LEVI LEVI LEVI! I FOUND ROCK" She said exitedly. "LOOK- SHINY!". She handed it to me. I stuck it in my pocket. "Go back inside and don't come back out" I said pointing back at the mess hall. "BUT ROCK!". "Go" I kept pointing. "Okay!" She said happily and ran back in. "Brat" I sighed. Hanji was laughing and Eren was holding in his laugh.