Ella

Ella's POV,
I hid in a house, spying on thr team who was desperately trying to fight this titan. it was a giant one, that seemed amszingly strong and smart. When I saw them start to retriet, I figured that its time for me to step in. I ran out and ran infront of the titan. We locked eyes. "Who are you!? Get out of there!" Some dude yelled. I stood still. One sudden movement... and I'm done for. I slowly walked twords it.

"Ragfuir? Cyenchis wesfquestio poationfaw (Hello? Can you understand me?)" I spoke their second language.

It roared loudly. He said, "Yes, you must be Ella. Move, I'm killing these things"

"Gwokes thotio dsoch waqachot! (Im going to kill you! They're my species!)

We went in another staring contest. Then, he tried grabbing me. I jumped up on his hand and climbed up his arm he tried flicking me off but I dodged. I climbed to his back and got out my two swords (not the ones they have) . I slammed them into his neck and scraped it down. I did it multiple times until it started wobbling. I ran and backflipped off him. I stood there and watched him fall on the ground.

"Dashbie iteo. Cofoahio esquillia (im sorry friend, but I have to do this. I still love you tho!)

I turned around to be faced by a tall man with a face that looked so careless. "Who the hell are you?" He asked. I froze. Crap. My black scarf covered most of my face exept my eyes. "Kashitwoto (Ella)" I answered. I don't know any other language besides Titan language. "Answer me in english" he growled. I gulped and stepped back. He grabbed my shirt and lifted me up, making me almost drop my swords. I sliced him but only made a small cut on his cheek. He let me go and I ran off. There's one titan that's my friend. Her names Jasmin. "Jasmin espurigato! (Jasmin! Help me!)" I called. She walked to me from.whereever she was. I nodded. She picked me up and placed me on her head. " Joluto, ecvlaizer Sokeydatch! (Let's go kill some titans!)" I grinned. She roared and ran off to a titan.

Eren's POV,
We could've beaten it! But... who was that? Why is she friends with a titan who kills other titans!? "What.... just happened?" I asked Armin, who was next to me. "I don't... I don't even know" he answered. "She has a PET titan!? Jean said. "Creeepppyyyy" Sasha said. "I guess we can leave her be if she's fighting titans" corporal Levi said. "But what if she turns on us?!" Armin asked. Levi looked at him. "Then we all fight her. It's as simple as that" he said.

The next day...
Somehow, training was canceled. We all stayed at the (A/N, is it a mess hall, lunch room, or something along those lines!?) Me, Armin, and Mikasa sat at a table with bread, soup, and water. We talked about family, titans and the girl. "Well if she were to come in right now, I could easily beat her to a pulp" I smirked. And right then and there, Levi came in with the girl. Her hands were in chains, her mouth was covered with a cloth and Levi looked like he was gonna stab someone. Oh wait, he always looks like that. "Eren. You know this girl?" Levi asked. "No sir" I said, standing up. "Well she somehow knows your name". I went silent like everyone else. The girl spit out the rag and tried biting the chains. "Anyone know her?" Levi asked. Everyone shook their heads. "Guotcho ne wavitch?" The girl asked. Nobody understood her. Armins eyes widened. "She's a titan!" He yelled, standing up. "Whotchilk" the girl said. "And how do you know?" Levi asked.

Armin's POV,
"I thought it was just a myth. But I read something about titans using another language. And- and she can speak it! But only titans know it!" I said. "Can you understand her?" Levi asked. "Kinda. But I know Whotchilk means, 'Correct, smart one'. " I said. The girls face lit up. "Aatchaskin! Aatchaskin! Comodestro ecoto ne peoko astriq meonsto! Whotchilk! Whotchilk! Askricto es carbi-" Levi cut her off by putting his hand over her mouth. "Looks like I have to kill her" he muttered. "Wait! Don't kill her!" Eren said. "She killed other titans, and has a PET titan. She could help us!" He explained. "I agree with Eren. With her help, we could kill more titans, faster" Mikasa said, standing up. Annie got up. "But what if she can turn into a titan and turns on us? What then?". "Then we kill her!" Eren replied. "But, she speaks their language, and could bring 50 or more titans to attack us". Eren and Annie argued and Levi made up his mind. "We're keeping her in a cell". Eren and Annie kept arguing tho. "What's her name?" Jean asked. "No clue" Levi replied. "Kashitwoto.... El- Ell- aa" she said. "Eren kolwashi quinto!" She grinned.