Learning English/Ella Joins Us!

Armins POV,
Days later...
I walked to Ella's cell. She was sat on her bed, with her head on her knees. Levi and Eren tought her some english and I wanted to help too. They found out that she might be harmless to us. I opened the door and closed it behind me. "Hi Ella" I smiled. She looked up. "Armin!" She seemed to grinned. I chuckled. "So, I am going to teach you more English" I said. "Okay. English fun learn!". I chuckled at her bad grammer

Time skip..
"Okay, I'm gonna go now. I hope I helped" I smiled, going out of the cell. "You have! Bye Armin!" She seemed to smiled. I nodded and left. shes actually really nice. I wonder if she can come with us when we fight titans. Maybe someday.

Ella's POV,
I wonder if I should show them my face. I hope Eren will reconize me! Levi might get mad at me for not showing him sooner though... he's scary. And Armin.... I dunno. What would he do? He seems nice so maybe he won't be like Levi. I wrapped my scarf a different way so people could barely see my eyes. Most of my hair was covered up and my mouth was too. I sighed and flopped down on tje bed. It's boring here.... what would happen if I called Jasmin? That would be bad.

Months Later...
TODAYS THE DAY!!! YAAY!!! LEVI WILL LET ME JOIN THEM!! AND I CAN GO KILL TITANS AGAIN! AND SEE JASMIN!! "Come here you creepy little brat" Levi said with Armin next to him. "Levi scary so Ella obey" I nodded getting up from my bed and going up to him. He unlocked the cage and grabbed my arm. "Don't try anything- I wont hesitate to kill you" he said. I nodded and he handed mr over to Armin. "C'mon Ella, we're gonna go fight some titans!" Armin grinned. "Yay!!" I jumped up and down. Armin took me upstairs and Levi followed. It looked like a lunch room. Nobody was there. They then took me outside where I saw Eren, and other people. "AHH, THERE SHE IS!!" A girl with glasses ran up to me. "Hanji don't mess with her! We don't know what she's capable of!" Armin said. "That's why she'll be even more fun to study" she said with an evil face. I ran back inside scaredly and hid in the corner.

Eren's POV,
Oh Hanji. I should've expected that to happen. Levi sighed and went to get the girl. Hanji kept grinning. "She's definitely not that brave... atleast when it comes to facing Hanji" Mikasa said. I nodded. "But she's good at attacking Titans". Levi came out dragging the girl. I couldn't tell if she was scared or not. "Okay-" he sighed.

Time skip...
I had to swoop in and grab Ella before a titan ate her. Before I did that, the titan was holding his hand out and she looked hypnotized. "Ella be more careful!" I said as we landed to a roof. "Ella's Sorry! Ella raised by Titans- Titan that brother" she said. Im guessing she meant that, that titan was her 'brother'. "They're not your family anymore. They're the enemy. Remember that" I said.

Man. I guess after this we have to teach her about the real world.