Chapter 1

Things changed after Louis death. Almost everything took a turn for the worst including his daughters quality of life. "Mum wake up! Mum I have to go to school! Mum please wake up!" Jace would call out but the thing is her mum wasn't asleep or awake. She was a breathing dead. Jace soon came to the realization that her mum wasn't asleep but ignoring her. Jace would sit leaning on the bed side whimpering to her mums crying. Jace soon came to terms with the life she would have to live from now on. That's where I come in. My name's Zayn and there's a twist to everything. Like Louis death or Jaces tears there's an ugly truth behind them.

"4567 Dans Boulevard. That's where I expect a dead body to be by eleven tonight. Understood?" "Yes" Liam answers. The chief nods. The boss. The do what I say or you'll be dead before your next blink.

Everyone gets up to leave but not me. He wants to have a word with me. This prick. "How's Amanda?" He asks, lighting a cigg and taking a seat. "How do you want her to be?" I slouch, crossing my scared arms. "Well I wanted her to be dead but I spared her life for that little sperm." He takes a drag. There's a long pause before I spit my next words on his face. "It would have been real nice of you to offer me one" I chuckle, heading for the door.