Anniversary with Zayn

Zayn: You and Zayn have been together for 11 months. And going on your twelfth. Since you were going on your twelfth, you and Zayn were going to celebrate. Of course, like Zayn usually does, he didn't tell you what he was going to do. "Boo go get changed." He blurts out in the middle of the show you two were watching, Hells Kitchen. "Ok... But what should I wear? Something fancy, casual, a bathingsuit?" "Whatever you want (Y/N)!" "K." You walk upstairs, and go into you and Zayns room." You encounter on your bed, rose pedals spelling out "Fancy Please!" And you smile. You go into your closet, and think, which dress? At the very back of the closet, you spot your old red cocktail dress that came with a lace ribbon on the side. You slide that on and find a pair of black stilettos for your shoes. You curl your hair, fix makeup, and smile! The way you did your makeup, is a shadow look for eyeshadow, and red lipstick. Looking SEXY! You walk down stairs as if you had no flaws, and Zayn is standing there with his jaw dropped while in a black and red tuxedo. "Didn't know you had a dress like that, and how did you?" "Shh don't lose your mind yet! Save that for tonight." And you walk down the stairs and to the door. Of course, he's behind you, doing the usual, staring.. "Zayn I know your staring," you say still walking forward. You hear him mumble "darn!" You giggle a little. "You won't be giggling tonight." "You naughty boy!" You guys get into the car and arrive at... McDonald's. "umm... If we were going to McDonald, why are we dressed like this?" You were so excited, now everything was just ruined. "IM KIDDING!!!" "You ass!" He drives and you two stop at the beach and get out of the car. He puts his hand out and looks up at you. You take his hand. You two walk down to the beach and you see the 4 other boys standing there with guitars, microphones, and themselves. There is a dinner table for two, and rose pedals all around it. "Zayn!" You're so happy, you were about to cry! The pedals explained everything! Red, fancy, and pedals! You hug him and he takes you to sit. Zayn snaps his fingers and the boys start playing "little things" with their instruments. Zayn gets up, and sings, every word to you, and the boys were back up. "Oh my. You guys are absolutely wonderful." You feel so happy and overwhelmed you start to cry. When the song is over, he gets on one knee, and the boys sing "will you marry us?" "YES! You run up to Zayn and he gives you an amorous hug and kiss and slides the ring on your finger. "Happy one year anniversary boo."

Roooomance in the aaaiir!