Argument w/Zayn

Zayn: Zayn went out for the night with the boys, and you just stayed home and watched a movie. The movie was about 3 hours long, so he should of been home by the time it was done...

The movie just ended, and it is 2:00am. Why the hell isn't he home? Time to call. You grab your phone and dial his number. The wait seems forever, but it was for nothing. He didn't answer. Five minutes later he pushes the door open and stumbles in. "Zayn where the hell have you been?!" "The club, like I said you dumbass."

"Excuse me? I'm the dumbass? I'm not the one that stumbled in the doorway like Humpty Dumpty." Your getting PISSED!

"Shut up bitch. Your not my mom."

Did he JUST say that?

"I know I'm not your mom, but I'm supposed to be your fiancé."

You're starting to get teary a little. He's being a total jerk tonight.

"Not anymore, bye."

You stare at him, he's dead serious.

You can't help but cry. He just broke your heart, the man in your dreams, you wake up to everyday. Now he doesn't want you? "Fine, ZAYN. Bye."

The stairs await you and you run right up them. "WAIT! WAAAAIT!" You turn around to see Zayn waiting down the stairs. "Wait." He starts walking up the steps and you can finally see his eyes. He doesn't look so drunk. You pause. Should I run? Hide? Just wait. "Baby I didn't mean a thing I just said, why would I want you to leave?

You're my everything, my morning, to night. I love you." Zayn pulls you into an amorous hug and kisses your forehead. "Sorry (Y/N)" he whispers, "It's ok sweetie." And smile.