new girlfriend?- chapter six

Chapter 6

THEY ARE COMING HERE" ?! Krissie shouted 

"Erm... Yes" I reply in a quiet voice 

"LIKE... RIGHT NOW?!!" She shouted again 

"YES!!" I shout back, getting slightly annoyed this time.

Krissie takes a deep breath and looks down at herself, then looks back to me.

"I look awful! You could have warned me!!" 

I shook my head, she didn't look awful at all... Infact she never looked awful! She is one of the most attractive girls I know! (And I say that as a friend) 

"You look great!" I sigh

"I have to change" the says quickly, as soon as she has finished her sentence the doorbell rings and we can hear shouting through the door. We both immediately recognise the American accents.

"Shit!!" Krissie breathes 

"I'll answer the door, you go and get changed if you want" I say, rolling my eyes 

"Thank you!!" She squeaks hugging me. 

I walk over to the door and take a deep breath before opening it, they are all standing there. Even the girlfriends! 

Andy is stood at the front wearing a red check shirt with ripped black jeans and black cowboy boots. The rest of the guys are dressed similarly to andy and the girls all look stunning as usual... I feel stupid next to them

"Hey you" andy said leaning in and kissing me on the cheek 

"Hey" I reply smiling 

He walks inside and the rest of the guys follow him in hugging me as they go past, then I get to the girls 

"Hey!!, your Ricky right?" Sammi says in a friendly tone 

"Yeah that's me" I reply 

"Awesome... We're all hoping you might liven andy up! He's been miserable lately" 

"I CAN HEAR YOU" andy shouts out of the door, and we all laugh 

"Well I'll try" I say giggling 

"I'll hold you to It" Ella replies as they walk in, then Lauren leans in to hug me 

"I was in your shoes not to long ago" she whispers, I look at her confused. 

"The new girlfriend" she whispers in response to my confusion. 

"Don't worry... We're not that bad" she laughs and walks inside, closing the door behind her.

'New girlfriend?' I think to myself 'we've been out once? I'm not his girlfriend'.

Regardless of my thoughts I walk in to the lounge where they are all sitting. 

Andy pats the space next to him, gesturing for me to sit down next to him, so I do. He puts his arm around me and I rest my head on his chest. My hangover was starting to kick in again now and I was feeling like death.

"Ricky? Where do you keep your alcohol?" Jake says looking around the room. 

Ella hits him in the stomach and says "rude!" But thy are both laughing.

"In the kitchen, to the left" I say as he jumps up to get it

"Sorry about him" Ella says running her hands through her long dark hair 

"It's fine" I laugh as andy pulls me closer to him... I'm getting butterflies again. 

That's when krissie makes an appearance. Her streaked hair is teased down her back again and she is wearing a plain black top with a pair of bright purple jeans that match the colours in her hair. Ashley's jaw almost hit the ground when he saw her. 

"Hey everyone" she says in her usual light tone "I'm krissie" 

"Hey" everyone says, apart from Ashley who jumps up and goes over to her, he gives her a hug and says "hey I'm ash, you look... Nice" 

"Shit" andy says "Ashley is lost for words!" 

"That never happens" jinxx muses as he pulls sammi on to his knee and kisses her softly. 

We all laugh and the pair go to sit together on the sofa. 

"FOUND IT!!!" Jake shouts as he returns to the room with bottles of beer, spirits and mixers.

"Lets do this!" CC says as he walks over to the speakers I have in the corner and plugs his phone in, and kiss begins to blare out of the speakers.