phone call- chapter two

I ran back to the car where krissie was waiting and climbed in to the passenger seat.

"Holy shit!!" Krissie shouts "we just me black veil fucking brides!" She grins at me, her green eyes are brighter than ever.

"Really?!! I hadn't noticed" I say sarcastically

"Shut up! And show me yours" she says, gesturing towards my signed photograph, I pass it to her and watch her big eyes scan over it.

"What the-" she says, cutting herself off as her mouth opens wide. "Ricky... Have you looked at this yet?" She asks slowly

"No not yet" I reply

"You might want to take a look" she hands the photo back over to me and I begin to scan the signatures in the same way she did, then I see it... A phone number

"You don't think it's-"

"YES!' Yes I do!!" Krissie screams cutting me off. Next to the image of andy was a small message reading 'to Ricky, call me sometime? Love andy B' and then a phone number underneath it... Holy shit

"Call him!!" She shouted, bouncing up and down in her chair.

"What? Right now?" I ask

"Yes! Right now!!" She took my phone put of my bag and began punching in the numbers that had been neatly written on the photograph. She pressed dial and threw the phone to me...

"Hello?" A deep American voice says from the other side of the phone.

"Erm.. Hey, this is Ricky? You asked me to call you?" Krissie was rolling her eyes at how awkward I was being.

"Oh yeah i remember!! You called, awesome!!" He replied, his voice making my knees turn to jelly.

"So what did you want?" I ask, I was now starting to seriously wander why he had left his number? Andy Biersack had left me his number? It didn't make any sense!!

"Ok look Ricky" he paused for a moment before continuing "I'm no good at the whole 'chat up line' thing and iv never had any game..." Another pause "I think your really cute, do you want to meet me for coffee tomorrow?" It took me a moment to process what he had just said!! And another moment to remember how to speak again!!

"....yeah sure, I'd like that" I said, trying to be relaxed about the whole situation!

"Great... That's awesome! So I'll call you again tomorrow and we can arrange a place to meet?" He asked

"Yeah, cool... I'll talk to you tomorrow" I choke out

"Awesome... I'll talk to you tomorrow then! Bye"

"Bye" I whisper, and the line goes dead. I look at my phone and save the last number dialled as 'Andy B'. I just sat there staring at it.

"So?!! What did he say?!" Krissie asked, bouncing in her chair again.

"I'm meeting him for coffee tomorrow" I say quietly, I look up at krissie and see her grinning, I grin back and we both scream and jump in our seats.

"Oh my GOD!! That's amazing!!" She shouts

"I know" I reply "but will you start bloody driving already?! Lets go back to mine and celebrate properly"

And with that krissie sticks the key in the ignition and the engine roars to life, the radio comes on and 'rebel love song begins to blare out of the speakers... Could tonight have been the start of my rebel love song?.

a/n- sorry this chapter isnt as long guys and im really sorry that it took so long!! i hope you enjoy it!!- meg