coffee shop- chapter four

Ricky's POV 

I run around looking for various items of clothing whilst krissie just sits on my bed reading an old copy of kerrang magazine.

"How warm is it outside?" I ask her, she walks over to the window, opens it and sticks her arm out.

"Not cold, but not exactly summer in the med" I laugh and nod at her before running back in to the spare room to get changed. Eventually I decide on a pair of black ripped jeans, a floaty white top, black converse and a black scalf. 

"How do I look?" I ask krissie, who has moved on from kerrang magazine to kerrang radio

"You look great, as always" she replies with a grin. 

"Thanks" I mutter, just then the door bell rings and I begin to dart down the hall 

"RICKY!! Wait" krissie screams

"What?!" I shout back 

"Your wrist" she says simply, I look down and realise what she means, I have left my wrist bear, leaving the pink scars and deep red cuts clearly visible 

"Shit" I mutter as the doorbell rings again

"I'll answer the door, you go cover your wrist" krissie says as she runs out of my room and down the stairs.

I dart in to my room and pick a selection of bracelets until there are enough in my wrist to hide the self harm, I sigh and run down the stairs to meet andy.

He is stood by the door, he was wearing a black vest top with black jeans and black cowboy boots, his hair was spiked up easily because of his new cropped style, and as far as makeup goes he was only wearing a thin line of eyeliner that made his blue eyes pop... He was beautiful! 

"Are you ready to leave?" he asked in the deep voice that I had heard so many times in interviews on YouTube!! 

"Yeah, lets go" I reply, he moves out of the way of the door and gestures for me to go first, I walk out in to the warm sun and he follows me, closing the door behind himself. 

"So were are we heading?" He asks

"I know a place that does the most amazing coffee" I grin at him

"Ok then, lead the way" he says, we walk in silence for a while until we get to the main road, we were about to cross when andy grabs my hand, I stare at him in surprise. 

"What?" He asks "I have to hold your hand crossing such a busy road" he winks at me and I just grin in response, we walk the rest of the way holding hands. When we arrive he walks over and orders two coffees, instructing me to go and find a table, so I do. 

I find a little booth in the corner and sit down, he has turned a few heads in the coffee shop. I think people are starting to recognise him, but he pays no attention to it and walks over with the coffee. 

"Thank you" I say sweetly as he places the mug in front of me

"My pleasure" he says smiling and looking at me intently, I feel like his blue eyes are searching for something? We made small talk for a while until he eventually asked me the one question I hoped he wouldn't.

"So where are your parents?" He asks, and I can see he regrets it as soon as the words escaped his lips

"My Erm... Mother is dead" 

"Oh Ricky I'm so sorry" he said, his eyes saddened "what about your father?" He asks, regretting it again

"Hes in jail" I say slowly, andy looks at me, confused but afraid to ask the obvious question, so I answer it for him. "My father killed my mother a few years ago, he stabbed her to death in the front room, then tried to get me, but the police arrived just in time" i feel the tears well up in my eyes but none manage to spill down my cheeks thankfully! Andy sits across from me in silence, lost for words. 

"I'm so so sorry, that must have been really hard" he whispers, I just shrug

"he is locked up now so it's cool" I say, my voice shaking. 

"Are you finished?" Andy asks, changing the subject, and I nod in response. 

We stand up and quickly exit the coffee shop before he takes my hand again and we begin to walk home in silence. 

We eventually reach the main road and I begin to walk out, when suddenly andy shouts "fuck!!" And pulls me backwards in to him right as a car speeds past where I would have been standing, I stumble and fall backwards, bringing him down with me so we are both on the floor. I am sat on top of him and we are both giggling, then our faces begin to get closer and closer, until I can feel his breath on my face. 

My mind is screaming 'Kiss me!!! KISS ME' but no words escape my mouth... And they don't need to. Andy crushes lips in to mine and pulls me in to a passionate kiss, his arms wrap around my waist and mine grip his hair! The kiss is so passionate that I'm scared it might pull his lip ring out, eventually he pulls away, his breathing as a quickened pace 

"C'mon, lets go back to yours" he says as he takes my hand and pulls me off the floor. 

"Ok"