Chapter 1

Ascari

They came.

I was waiting.

Ready.

I accepted my punishment long before it was dealt to me.

Fallen.

Fallen so low that I didn't know what was up anymore.

I was stripped of My powers, my home, my life.

At least I had my wings. Ha! Joking. I physically had them yes. But they won't work. Only retract or reveal if I wanted.

Cast away. I was nothing. Nothing but a convenient hole for him to fuck. And if I fought. A reward for the men. His army. One, two, three, four at the same time. It didn't matter. As long as he could watch.

Watch me struggle. Vomit all over myself. Rip and tear. Bleed. Scream. Cry. Curse.

Fierce. He said I was fierce. I never stopped fighting. The beatings only made me stronger. The insults didn't make me lower my head. Arms broken, legs broken, spine broken. Many times. Too many to count.

I laid there on that filthy bed. If you could call it that. Chained down. Ankles. Wrists. Neck. Waist. The only comfort were the voices. Those seductive voices.

"Kill me."

"End this."

"Save us, you know what to do." they whispered.

Yes, I did know. But I couldn't. I wouldn't. I don't know why. But I held on. For Two years I held on.

Let him soil me. Dirty me. Every day. Every night. Fighting every time. Every one of them. I kicked and wiggled and spat. Clawed and cursed.

"So fierce you are fallen. So fierce." he always says. Petting me. Arken. Lord Arken. I despised the name. Hated it, him with every fibre of my being.

Circumstances brought me here. To his domain. When I fell. Of all the places and realms I could have fallen to I ended up here. The realm of the Phoenixes. I was weak and disoriented. For the first time in my life I could not defend myself. Although I was a guardian angel I knew how to fight. But I was useless. My blows were slow. Only the strength of a human against that of a phoenix.

"You belong to me now." he whispered when he first bought me. I knew nothing of love making. Knew nothing of another's touch. I usually always left when my charge got sexual with another. But my last charge, Caleb Stockholm was mated to a demon prince.

Their love was fascinating. All consuming. So I stuck around. Watched with bated breath as they made love. The sounds they made. The way they held each other, tight. So tight. The way Alexios touched Caleb gently. Caressing him. The way they stared at each other. I never have witnessed love like that. That's why I disobeyed. I risked everything for that. And I wouldn't regret it. Not ever.

I never got that. Making love was not a thing you can call what they did to me. What they still do to me. My first time. Gods! Horrible didn't begin to describe it. I was chained first. Then beaten. He forced himself into every hole I had. But I fought. Like a wild thing. Hours. He spent hours showing me what it would be like here.

Then he gave me to his men. Each high-fiving when they were done. My jaw was broken so that I wouldn't bite. I must have serviced every man and woman in his army that first night. I remember all of their faces. They took me over and over for two years. Visiting generals. Their men and women. All of them.

I would kill them all. Every last one of them. I would gut them all. Spit on their carcasses. Wear their fangs around my neck.

I never got that chance. That opportunity till he came. The demon prince. The Devil's Whrath. He freed me. Gave me a sword.

Beautiful. I thought as he hauled me to my feet. Ice blue wings. Voice so seductive. More seductive than the ones in my head. Water rushed down his arms and covered my body. Healing my wounds. Cleansing me. The drug in my system was gone finally. I didn't have all my strength but I had enough.

"Kill them. Kill them all." he ordered his men. Eyes bore into my soul. Seeing. Seeing me. No pity. No sympathy. Just acceptance.

"Save Arken for last. He does not die by our hands." he murmured.

Lethal. Fluid. Like water. He was water. Calmly flowing through. Taking down everything in his path.

"Take it back. Take it all back." he said to me. I understood. My pride. My dignity. My revenge.

And I did. I sliced off arms, legs, cut off heads, gutted, stabbed even ripped apart a few with my bare hands. Bathed in their blood.

"He got away. Arken got out!" one of the men under his charge said breathlessly.

He didn't say a thing. Just nodded. Quiet. So quiet he was. He never said a word as he cleansed me once again.

I didn't either. I haven't spoken with anyone apart from cursing at them in two years.

"I'm going to place my hands on your shoulders to teleport us to Helleim." he said to me. Slowly, making sure that I saw his hands as he placed them on my shoulders.

Blackness engulfed us and we reappeared in a throne room. Maybe it would have impressed me before. But I was only aware of the warm hands on my shoulders. Clear blue eyes boring into me.

"Ascari! Are you alright!" a voice shouted behind me and I whirled around taking a fighting stance. Alexios stood with his hands raised. Showing me he meant no harm.

"Alexios, Caleb." I whispered. Standing behind him was Caleb. A concerned look on his face. "This is him? My guardian angel?" he asked.

"Yes. This is Ascari." Alexios answered looking at me closely. He knows.

"Whrath, show Ascari to a guest room. I'm sure he wants to rest and some food. We'll talk later." Alexios said giving me a pointed look that said all that I needed to know. He wouldn't tell a soul and he wouldn't ask. I breathe out a relieved sigh.

"Follow me." Whrath said from behind me. And I did. I think I would follow him anywhere.

A/N

A/N

Hope you guys enjoy. As usual vote or leave a comment.

Shout out to
l3nor3
Kirstin_fanacc
everwriter19

This is the second book in the Nine Princes of Hell series. If you haven't read the first one then you better!

These books can be read as stand alones but I advise that you read I'm Waiting For You In Hell first.

To all who already fanned me and voted I love you all for making the first book so successful. And to all you newbies enjoy!

The song is Holland by Glassface.