Homesick

The next morning I went to check on Natsu who was still sleeping. Yesterday was apparently a exhausting day for him. I slowly opened the door, carefully not to wake him. Luckily the doors were oiled and didn't make a sound. Natsu was sleeping. His lean, muscular body was curled up in a protective way around the pluche and it made me smile. I closed the door back again and went downstairs. "Good morning mamma.", I said as I sat down at the table for breakfast. "How's your boyfriend doing?", my mother asked. "Mom! He's not my boyfriend. And he's sleeping.", I said and started eating. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and mom put down an extra plate next to me. It was filled with eggs, bacon and toast, but not even nearly enough to satisfy Natsu. I gave him some more of everything. Natsu walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. "Good morning Happy.", he said and my mom asked "Happy?". Suddenly Natsu snapped awake and checked his surroundings. "Oh...", he said and sat down to eat. He quickly finished his meal. "Thank you for the meal.", he said upon finishing his plate as he went into the bathroom.

Natsu's pov

I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I opened the toilet seat and did my business. Upon closing it I looked into the mirror. I saw my reflection. It was just the same as in Earthland. I took one of the boxers we had bought yesterday. It was a plain black one. I took the green shirt and the pants with my new black belt.

I pulled the shirt over my head and pulled up my pants. I tightened my belt and looked in the kabinet. Surprisingly enough. I found a similar brand of hair gel. I hoped I could use it. I started gelling my hair in the usual spikes, wrapped my scarf around my neck and when I looked around for Happy I realised I wouldn't find him. "Happy... I really miss you.". I unlocked the door and walked outside. Y/n came in after me and I didn't knew what to do so I just went upstairs to my room.

When I passed y/n's room something caught my eye. A paper was laying on her desk with pencils around it. I walked inside to take a closer look at it and was surprised. It was a drawing. And a really good one too. It was me, Happy, Erza, Wendy, Carla, Gray and Lucy. Lucy... I missed her too. She was special to me.
"I'm coming home Lucy. Just wait for me."

Y/n's pov

"I'm coming home Lucy. Just wait for me.", I heard Natsu say. So he really loves Lucy... Thinking about it made me sad. I walked into my room and saw Natsu was looking at the new drawing I made of team Natsu. His fingertips brushed over Lucy's head. "You wanna go home?", I asked and he nodded "I really wanna go home. I miss everyone. Lucy, Happy, Erza, even Gray maybe a bit...". I hugged him. "I'll get you home. I promise."

Natsu's pov

When she hugged me just now. What was that feeling? It felt special. Like when Lucy hugs me. I'm... Falling in love?