Chapter 7: It's Okay

•Maya's POV•
It's been three days since Riley spoke to me and she hasn't left my side. But that doesn't mean I haven't left hers. I go around the hospital mostly. I see Lucas and Farkle, I watch mothers carry around they're new borns and I think to myself that I might never be a mother myself. I might never fall in love or get married. All this talk about love makes me think of Lucas. Why Lucas? No Maya don't do it don't fall for him.

I went back to my room and Riley wasn't there. I wasn't nervous until I heard Lucas and Farkle talking about something interesting.

"Was she in there?", Lucas says.

"No I looked", Farkle replies.

"Well that's weird"

"I know she wasn't in her hospital room or Maya's."

"Maybe she went to go visit her parents?"

"Yeah maybe your right,we shouldn't get all worked up over nothing"

"Your right, for now we shouldn't worry, but if she's not back by tonight we need to tell somebody"

I ran. I needed to find Riley. It might not seem like much to everybody else, but to me this is extremely important. I feel like Riley hears me she sees me, even when I'm stuck like this.

I came to the cafeteria. It was around 12 so I figured the Matthews must be hungry. I looked. I looked everywhere. No Matthews.

I rush back to the waiting area. I didn't see them at first. I didn't see them at all. Until I heard a crying Cory from over in the corner.

Then I knew there must be something going on with Riley.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I ran back to Riley's room. She wasn't there. Her bed wasn't there. Knowing my luck Riley was in surgery.

{Time Skip}

It's been two hours and I haven't checked on Riley. I feel awful. I want to go see her but I can't. I can't open the door. Which means I can only stay outside of her room. Topanga opens the door, so I rush in. Riley's not there. Before the door closes I rush out. I see my door opened. Riley must be in there.

AShe's in a wheelchair. The IV bag is next to her pumping fluid in to her. She looks like she just got out of surgery. The doctors come in.

"Ms. Matthews you really need to get so rest."

" Jut give me 1 minute.", she says weakly.

"You have had your time, you need your rest, your recovering."

"Okay one second"

She trembles and reaches for my arm. She puts her thumb on one of my scars and rubs it gently.

Then she gets up and whispers in my ear.

"It's gonna be okay"

"It's okay"

•A/N•
Sorry it's so short. Feed back is appreciated. No bad reviews. Until next time.
~Charrlotte🌺