Chapter 2: Someone Who Cares

They're rushing Riley in to surgery as fast as possible, I feel so bad. But suddenly a rush of anger goes up my spine. When I see Crystal. Luckily she's handcuffed and being stuffed into a police car. Then I see a sobbing Maya hoping that her best friend is okay.

"Maya, it's okay, I'm sure Riley will be fine.", I say walking up to her.

"I don't think you understand", she response in between sobs.

"Understand what?", I question in response.

"That Riley in the only person who loves me, I mean sure Farkle has a crush on me and that my mom cares about me, but Riley was my best friend, and if she doesn't make it. I'll never get that back." Maya says in a heartbroken tone.

"But Maya I love you, I've never told you because I was afraid", I said while giving her a hug, but she rejects it telling me this isn't a good time. While Topanga and Cory came rushing in screaming.

(Time Skip)

"Beep, beep, beep", the noise of the machine Riley was hooked up then everything collapsed. We heard screams as nurses rushed Farkle a crossed the floor.

"Get him to the west wing" a doctor screamed yelling at the nurses pushing Farkle.

"She's critical", "She's failing", we heard the doctors yell.

"Clear", as they filled her body with electricity. and the machine started beeping again. Then I found myself pouring out all my sadness into something Riley would want to here.

"What if she doesn't make it, I just need to hold her hand one last time she'll never know that I loved her.", I said not realizing what I did. I heard the mug Maya had in her hand shatter across the floor.

"You said you loved me, I knew it was too good to be true", Maya said walking out the door.

"Maya where are you going?", I screamed.

"To find someone who cares about me", she stuttered about to cry.

"Please wait, Maya", I cried.

"NO", she yelled back at me.

I saw her get into the ambulance and then...

A/N:
Cliffhanger...