Chapter 5: Don't leave me

•Maya's POV•
I can't do it. I don't want to go on. Not in this state of feeling what is going on but not feeling it. I want to leave but I can't. I can't do it.

•Lucas's POV•
It been 3 weeks. I thought she would wake up by now, but she hasn't. I know I should lose hope but I can't. I can't do it. Riley and Farkle were released from the hospital 2 weeks ago, well Riley was but Farkle came back to school 3 days ago. I wish that I could see Maya more than I do. Riley rushes there everyday after school. That's why I have hope left for her. I thought that everything would go back to normal when she woke up. The best friends. The fantastic 4. But boy was I wrong. I thought Riley was fine. I thought.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I walked to to the school the same old gym school smell the same peppy Farkle. But Riley, she wasn't smiling. I wondered why. But I did the same thing I did every morning but today I knew something was off.

"Hey Riley!", I chimed. But no "Hey Lucas", no "Luacs Hellooo", not even a "Hi". I figured she must be in a bad mood which she often was with Maya in a coma. I went on with our conversation.

"So any news on Maya?", I asked. No reply.

"Riley are you okay?", I questioned as I turned to her. She was just staring at me, pale face, no emotions. She almost looked dead. But she was still breathing.

"Riley?", I said waving my hand in front of her face.

"Lu-luc-Lucas", she stutters, right before collapsing on the ground.

"RILEY!", I scream. Just before it all got chaotic.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Maya's POV•
Internal bleeding. Of course this happens to Riley. I want to say Lucas told me but I can't. He can't see me. He can't hear me. He doesn't know that I am suspended in this state of knowing but not feeling. For all he knows I'm in a coma. Why does this happen to Riley? She is such and amazing person, and a great friend. I don't get it. Her life is suppose to be perfect, she is suppose to get the happily ever after, but how will she do that now. This is a mess and I feel that it's my fault, but it not. I want to give up. I want to quit. To stop fighting. To forget that all of this happened. To say goodbye to life and the painful world that it has become. Just to leave. As I think more and more about leaving the more I want to go but my thoughts are interrupted by a male figure standing next to my bed. He whispers something into my ear.

"Don't leave me.", he says.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys I said I would continue this story so here is chapter 5! I hope you guys are enjoying it. Thanks for all the love and support y'all rock! Suggestions are appreciated, No Bad Reviews. Thanks.
~Charrlotte🌺