11

"Can you come over tonight?" Cronus blurted out. Kankri giggled and nodded as he glanced up and made eye contact with the grey eyes Cronus possessed.

"Why would you want me? Wouldn't you want Floyd?" Kankri asked.

"No. I want you." Cronus squeezed Kankri's thigh. "Ever since you left last night, I couldn't get you and your adorable face out of my head."

"Well, if you really want me, then I guess there's no harm in coming over." Kankri smiled slyly up at Cronus.

"I just have to ask one question." Cronus stated and made brief eye contact with Kankri again. "Can I take you somewhere once you're off?"

"I probably need to walk Karkat home and I have another job to go to, but don't see why I can't miss a day." Kankri shrugged as he continued to draw on Cronus's skin. Cronus smiled and quickly leaned towards Kankri and kissed his cheekbone. Kankri's cheeks, tips of his ears and neck lit up with a light pink. Once he finished the tattoo, Cronus looked at it and was deeply pleased. This was when Floyd walked back in.

"Hey, Kankri. I can walk Karkat back home if you want to cover for me." Floyd suggested.

"Thank you, Floyd. Have a nice day." Kankri dismissed.

"You too, Kankri." Floyd turned around and walked with Karkat under his arm.

"You don't have to stay, Cronus." Kankri sighed. It was going to be a longer day than usual.

"I want to, Kanny." Cronus smiled, looked around and saw no one. "It's practically empty, anyway. I'm sure that a little company won't kill ya."

"Thank you, Cronus." Kankri smiled back at him. "This is very sweet of you."

"Anythin' for my Kanny." Cronus seemed to purr with affection.