Chapter ten: I love you

Brittannie's POV

I didn't tell Slendy that I wanted to be a vampire for Halloween. I just told him that was for me to know and him to find out. I decided on putting the costume on just before the party so I could tempt Slendy.

It was fifteen minuets before the party and I decided to get ready. I walked upstairs to my room and slipped into the red dress with the black lace overlay, added some dark makeup, and used my flat iron to curl my hair and toss it over to the right side of my head. I walked down the stairs and no one was looking.

"I'm gonna go ahead and run to the party, see ya there!" I called out.

"Alright! See ya Britt!" Jeff called out.

Odd. What's up with Jeff? Why is he so nice? I asked myself. I walked out the door, ran through the wood and to the party. I entered, no problem then I saw Gabe. He waved at me from over the heads of other people. I smiled and waved back, seeing Sasha look at me terrified. I smiled sweetly at her them made my waay towards Gabe. I hugged him tightly, and he hugged me back. The from door opened the closed and I looked behind me. It was half the pasta group. Slendy, Jeff, Jane, Ben, Eyeless, Toby, and Clockwork. The smiled politely, thanked people on their comments of how realistic their costumes were, and weaved through the crowd looking for me. I faced Gabe and whispered.

"Act natural, pretent I'm some random chick. M'kay?" I whispered.

He nodded and smiled. We pretended to talk for a moment when Gabe really spoke, waring me who was coming up behind me.

"Slender man is stalking you." He chuckled.

I laughed then someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Excuse me, ma'am? Do you know where Brittannie Summers is?" Slender asked.

I turned around and smiled. Slender's expression went from a confused wondering, to a soft lustful gaze.

"Br-britt. You. You look amazing." He mumbled.

"Thank you." I giggled and hugged him.

I whispered in his ear.

"What should I call you?"

"Ash." He whispered back.

"I'm so glad you could make it Ash!" I said a bit louder.

I pulled away and Gabe smiled at Ash.

"Nice to meet you Ash. I'm Gabe, a friend of Brittannie." Gabe said happily.

"Nice to meet you, Gabe." Slender said back.

"So, Brittannie told me you were in town for a family reunion?"

"That's right. My mother lives here and i....life with my father out of state."

"Ahh...I see. And not wanting to come off rude I swear but, what are you to Brittanie? Friend, cousin, were your parent friends with Brittannie's?"

"Well, funny story. Ash and are....actually a couple." I jumped in to the conversation.

"Really!? Well, congrats you two. I'm happy for you guys." Gabe laughed and hugged me.

I knew he wasn't upset or jealous because we never really liked each other. Our friendship was too close where it would be weird if we dated. We don't really think of each other that way so the thought of us dating never even crossed our minds. Besides...Gabe already had a girl friend. Her name is Joy and she's a really nice person.

I smiled at how sweet Gabe was and Slender asked me to dance. We went dancing for a while, then Slender pulled me outside to a dark shadow of trees. He kissed me deeply, and I kissed back without heisitation. After a moment he pulled away.

"I love you Brittannie." He mumbled.

"I love you too, Slendy." I smiled.

"Look, Brittannie. When you graduate high school, and have no where to go will you...be mine, and line with us? You never need to worry about a thing, we'll, make a family and live a good life. Please Brittannie?"

"I'd like that. To make a family with you. To be yours. And to life with the family I love. That would be nice."

"Then..." Slender bent down on one knee, and opened a small box.

Inside was a black band ring with a red jewel.I gasped and coveted my mouth. I just barely heard the rest of the pastas emerge from the house, and trees to see my answer.

"Yes." I whispered. "Yes!"

Slender smiled and stood up. I hugged him tightly, kissing him as well. We pulled away and he sipped the ring onto my finger. I kissed him again, and he quoted.

"Forever mine, and forever yours." He said.

"I love you Slender." I smiled.

"I love you too, Brittannie." He smiled back.

We kissed once more before a soft cheer came from the pastas, and we all went home. To my real home, With them.