Chapter seven: Beating

Brittannie's pov

I woke up to sun in my face, my alarms going off, and Slender shirtless with his arm wrapped around me. Slender stretched and I fell off the bed landing on my ass hard.

"ow!" I cried and rubbed me thigh.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

I got up, and looked around. The room was grey and black everywhere. The dressers were black with what seed like glass handles. The wall was a medium grey with black swirls like tentacles. The closet was a black sliding door and it had bronze handles with intricate carvings in them. The curtains were black with light grey curls, and flower-ish looking things on them. The bed I fell out of was huge!! It was like...twice as big as a king sized bed. The pillow cases were a light grey, and they were silky soft. The sheets were the same, and the comforter was pure, plain black.

"How did I get in your bed?" I asked Slender.

"You know....I can't remember." He said.

"I swear if we..."

"We didn't do anything. I promise."

I just shook me head, and I started leaving the room when I realized what I was wearing. It was a silky, sliver, spaghetti strap nightgown.

"How did I get in this?" I asked.

"Jane changed your muddy clothes last night after you passed out on the couch."

"where are my clothes then?"

"Most likely downstairs in the Landry room."

I shook me head, and walked downstairs to look for my clothes. They hung on a hanger just inside the Laundry room. I picked them up and walked back upstairs into Slender's room. Just as I walked in he was putting on a white button up. My face turned bright red, but I still raced past him to the bathroom.
Slender must have noticed I was back, and as I ran for the bathroom he chuckled. I slipped into the bathroom and I got dressed in my clothes, and ran my fingers through my hair to look somewhat decent, or at least as decent as you can when living in a house full of killers.
My phone buzzed and I looked to see who the message was from. It was from one of my guy friends, Gabe.

'Where the hell are you at Britt? School is half over already!'

-Gabe

"Oh shit!" I cried.

I ran out of the bathroom, down the hall, and into the kitchen.

"What time is it?" I asked Slender.

"About elever thirty. Why?"

"I'm fucked! I gotta go see around four! Bye!" With that i Ran out the door.

It took about fifteen minutes to escape the trees, then another ten to make it to school. I looked at my phone to see what time it was, and sighed. It was only eleven fifty. I pushed open the front doors of the school, and I was greeted by a hall full of kids. I squeezes past them and made it to my locker just in time. Gabe had his stuff and he was at my locker waiting for me. Once he saw me he crushed me in a hug. I just laughed.

"Where the hell have you been Britt?" He asked.

"Uh....with some friends?" I answered, but it sounded more like a question.

"Who are these friends you speak of?" He asked weirdly.

"Old friends from outta town. They came and stopped by to see family members. Family reunions I guess?"