Chapter Six: Cheesecake eating contest!!!!!

Brittannie's pov

I woke up early due to Jeff, and Toby's loud asses.

"Don't y-*tic* you fu-fucking da- *tic* dare eat my *tic* waffles Jeff!" Toby screamed.

Jeff just laughed and slid down the stairs. I stood up, and blocked his path to the kitchen.

"Get outta my way!" Jeff said harshly.

"If you gonna eat Toby's waffles I ain't movin'" I said plainly.

Toby saw me blocking Jeff and ran to me.

"He *tic* didn't eat my *tic* waffles did he?"

"Not, Toby. He hasn't eaten them. I won't let him." I said sweetly.

I had let my guard down for a split secong and Jeff kicked my leg making me fall. I reached up just As he jumped over me, and I pulled his ankle making him fall. I got on top of him, sat on his torso, and pinned his wrist to the floor.

"Like I said Toby, I won't let Jeff have your waffles." I said.

I was breathing hard as Toby got his waffles out of the freezer and put them on his plate, but just as Toby put the syrup on his waffles, Slender walked downstairs.

"What is this!?" He half screamed.

I looked to slender and spoke.

"Jeff tried to eat Toby's waffles, and toby didn't want hin to."

"She tried to rape me!" Jeff screamed.

I cringed as he said that, and realized I was sitting on him. I jumped up, and shuttered.

"Gross." I whispered.

"What? You would fuck me if I was the last man on earth?"

"No, Jeff. I wouldn't." I walked back to the couch, and sat down. Toby came, and sat next to me.

"Th-thank y-you for *tic* making s-sure Jeff di-didn't *tic* eat my waffles. H-have one *tic*." Toby said sweetly.

I plucked a single waffle off his plate, and swallowed it whole. I didn't realize just how hungry I was until I ate tat waffle. My stomach did a gurggling rumble, and i shouted.

"Time to feed the beast!" I hopped from the couch into the kitchen, and found eggs, raw bacon, OJ, pancake mix, and toast.

I made breakfast for me, and i noticed slender, Jeff, and Toby watching me make breakfast so I decided to be nice and I made everyone breakfast.
I walked to the stairs and called up.

"Breakfast is ready!"

Before everyone came downstairs I laid plated of food on the table, then the room filled with multiple people pushing and shoving each other jus to get to a seat. They inhaled breakfast, and half way through their plates someone spoke.

"Damn Slendy! Your cooking has improved a shit ton!" Eyeless said.

I stayed silent not wanting to seem hateful, or greedy, and I didn't tell them that I made it. Luckily Slendy did it for me.

"Actually. I didn't make this." He said while shoving a mouth full of pancake into his mouth.

"Then who did?" Jane asked swallowing a fork full of eggs, and bacon.

"Br-brittan-annie *tic* did." Toby stated.

Everyone looked at me, and I felt a hot blush creep onto my face.

"Damn! This shits good Britt! You're fucking awesome at cooking!" Ben said happily.

"Thanks, Ben." The blush on my face faded as everyone went back to eating.

I finished my breakfast before anyone else did, and when i came back from putting my plate in the sink Masky, Hoodie, Toby, and Slendy were all staring.

"What did i do?' I asked clueless.

"You finished breakfast before Toby. How?" Slendy asked.

"If you would have payed attention you would have heard me scream 'time to feed the beast.' My stomachs a black hole. I'm always hungry." I explained.

"Do do you *tic* kn-know what this *tic* means?" Toby asked.

"W-what?" Hoodied looked to Toby and stuttered.

"She's in on the *tic*cheesecake e-eating contest *tic* t-today!" Toby cried out.

I laughed, and waited till everyone finished breakfast to ask what the cheesecake eating contest was. I tapped on Toby's shoulder.

"Uhh...Toby? What's the Cheesecake eating contest?"

"It's just a *tic* c-contest to s-see how *tic* much cheesecake you can *tic* e-eat." He explained.

"Ohhhh. OK thanks!" I skipped off the the couch to see what Ben was playing.

He was playing Cod.

"Can I play?" I asked.

"If you wanna lose." Ben handed me a controller, and we battled on COD.

I won! I jumped up, and danced around Ben, pointing in his face.

"I beat you! I Beat you! I beat you!" I said happily.

"B-britt! The cheese cake *tic* eating cn-contest is about to *tic* s-start!" Toby yelled from he kitchen.

I hopped up, ran into the kitchen, jumped over my chair, and landed softly in it. Hoodie sat a whole chess cake in front of me, Slender, Toby, Jeff, and Jane.

"On your mark. Get set. GO!" Masky said.

Everyone dug in. I swallowed my first piece whole, then the second, and third. I finished my cake in five minutes, and another was sat infront of me. I inhaled that one aswell. Toby stopped eating and stared at me in awe. Obviously nobody, has ever eaten faster than Toby. We kept eating, and soon, Jeff, and Jane threw up in the sink. Clocky was on her fourth cake when sge ran out of the room.

Now all that was left was Slendy, Toby, and me. Slender, and Toby were finishing up their sixth cake, and I finished my seventh. Hoodie sat my eight plate in front of me, ani started inhaling it. Toby finished his sixth cake and started his seventh, but Slendy. Poor dude. He ran out of the room covering his mouth. I finished my eighth cake when Slendy came back, and as Hoodie put my nineth cake i front of me i didn't eat it. A few people gasped, but i just smiled.
Toby finished his seventh plate of cake, and started on his eighth. I just watched and waited for him to catch up. Once her did, Hoodie sat his nineth plate in front of him. At the same time Toby and I inhaled our nineth cake. We finished at the same time, and Hoodie, and Masky put our tenth plate on front of us. My stomach gurgled, and so did Toby's.

"I-i will *tic* not be b-beaten by a *tic* girl!" Toby screamed.

I swallowed a piece of cake as I laughed and almost choked. Got that piece down, and kept going. Toby and I had slown down a lot now, and we finished our tenth and eleventh cake.

"F-fuck this! *tic* i-im about to *tic*......" Before Toby finished his sentence Toby ran away. I raised my arms on victory, and Toby came back downstairs.

"Y-you win *tic* B-Britt." Toby twitched in defeat.

"Yes! Oh.....hang on a sec...." With that I ran from the kitchen, into a bathroom, and threw up in the toilet. I walked downstairs brushing my teeth, and everyone was having fun.

They laughed, and joked around, so I finished brushing my teeth, and joined the fun.