The mall

Eren woke up next morning to armin making noise in the kitchen. Eren got dressed, and proceed to the kitchen. "Hey armin" eren said with a tired tone
"Oh hey eren i made breakfest!" armin said hand eren a plate with scrambled eggs and two pancakes. He went back to the counter to get his plate and sat down across from eren.
"Thanks buddy" said eren as he rubbed his eyes. Eren stood up and went to the fridge. He brought out a jug full of orange juice. He poured juice into two cups. He hand one to armin, and returned to his seat with his.
"Eren how are you planning to tell mikasa that you like her at the carnival" said armin as they ate.
"Well i'm going to try to ask her on the ferris wheel." eren replied
"Wow really?" said armin
"Yeah but I hope i have the guts to actually tell her" said eren as he took a drink out of his cup of orange juice. "I barely had enough guts to ask her to come to the carnival with me" eren added.
"Wait you have enough guts to charge at a titan, but not enough guts to ask mikasa out. Your just weird now" said armin
"Shut up! It's two diffrent things" eren said with a playful tone. "And besides your more scared when you're around christa than titans" eren added as he saw armin react to what he said.
"N-no i'm not" armin replied will hidding his bright red face. Eren now laughing.
"You see; you got nervous by me just mentioning her name!" eren said with i big smile on his face.
"Can we go back to talking about you and mikasa?" armin requested
"When are you planning to ask her out?" asked eren "and don't try to hide it, because i know you like christa!" he added
"I don't know, and is it really that obvious?" armin replied
"It is you start blushing with her just saying hi to you" eren explained with a smile "and i think you two will be great for each other" he added
"A-anyway don't you have to do something today?" asked armin trying to get out of the conversation.
"Oh yeah i have to get some new clothes for the date!" eren said with happiness. "The clothes i have are all faded!" he added while starting to clean up. He took his plate and cup to the sink, and started to wash them
"Leave them eren i'll wash them" armin said
"Really thanks buddy you're the best!" eren replied with a huge smile on his face. He then walked to the door and and open it. "I'm really lucky to have a friend like you armin" he said as he walked out the door. Armin now finishing the cups that were left.
~Mikasa's apartment~
Mikasa and christa had already finish eating, and cleaning the kitchen. "Hey christa!" yell mikasa to christa who was in her bedroom.
"Yeah?" christa replied while she was putting on her shoes on.
"Im planing to go to the mall to buy some and was woundering if you would like to go with me?" mikasa asked
"I was already gonna go but yeah i'll go with you" she replied "what time are we leaving tho?" she asked mikasa
"At 11:30!" she replied
"You do know it's only 10 minutes till 11:30" christa she told mikasa.
"Then we better get going" replied mikasa. Christa came running out of her room, and grabed her purse. Both girls walked out the door.
~around the block~
Mikasa was talking to christa as they walk untill she heard her name coming from behind them "Mikasa!"
Mikasa turned around thinking it was eren "eren!" she said as she noticed it was jean.
"Eren?" questioned jean
"Oh sorry i thought you were eren" she said
"Oh well anyways do you have an answer for me about the carnival" he asked with curiosity.
"Sorry jean but she already with someone!" christa said
"Oh o-ok" he said with a depressed tone
"S-sorry jean" said mikasa as she felt bad
"I-it's ok" he said
"Anyways we have to go jean! See you later!" christa said as she grabed mikasa's hand and started to walk.
"Ok" replied jean as he started to walk away depressed. Mikasa really started to feel bad for jean tho.
~At the mall~
"Hey mikasa! How's this's said christa as she showed mikasa a white skirt with a red loose sweater. She also added some black legging with a pair of red high top shoes.
"It's cute! let me go, and try it out" mikasa replied with joy. She then took the clothes into a dressing room as christa followed. Mikasa comes out wearing the new outfit, and gives a twirl for christa to see how she looks.
"Mikasa! You look amazing and so cute!" christa said jumping with joy.
"Thank you, all we need now is to get you an outfit" mikasa told christa with a smile. Mikasa quickly got into her old clothes, and walked outside with christa. They began to search for an outfit when christa saw something as she was looking through jeans.
"Mikasa!" yelled christa quietly
"What is it christa?" mikasa replied. Christa then pointed to a boy, and before christa could say anything. "Eren" whispered mikasa. "What is he doing here?" mikasa added.
"He's probably looking for clothes so he can look good for you" christa told mikasa as she turned to see mikasa blush.
"R-really?" mikasa replied
"Why else would he be in the men department" christa replied
"Good point" mikasa said. Eren knew excactly what to wear, but he just needed to find the clothes. As eren was looking he recieved a weird sensation of being watched. He turned to see behind him, and didn't see anything. He just went back to looking for his clothes. "That was close" mikasa said with a sigh.
"Mikasa!" christa said with a low voice.
"What?"mikasa replied and turned to see christa holding her outfit.
"I found as we ducked to hide from eren" explained christa. "Now lets hurry to the counter and pay for this stuff" she added. Both girls grabed their stuff and ran to the counter.
~1 hour later~
Mikasa and christa were walking home when they decided to sit on a bench near the park. They rested a little untill they heard footstep coming. It was armin and eren. "Hey eren" said mikasa
"Oh hey mikasa" eren replied hiding the mall bags behind him.
"What is that behind your back?" mikasa asked
"Oh well you see i went for a run when i saw armin coming from the grocery store and decided to help him" eren said really fast.
"Oh ok" mikasa said laughing knowing he was lying
"Oh hey christa, armin needs to ask you something" eren said
"Huh?" christa said as she turned to armin who was now freaking out "what do you need to ask me" christa said laughing. Eren then runs to mikasa grabing her hand pulling her as they left armin and christa together. Both mikasa and eren stopped at the end of the street and turned to see each other. Mikasa now hiding her blush with her scarf, while eren still blushing turned to look at armin and christa.
"That was weird" christa said
"Y-yeah" armin replied.
"What was it that you wanted to ask me" christa asked armin who was blushing like crazy now.
"Oh um well..." armin stuttered "can you go to the carnival with me!" he burst out
"Took you long enough to say it and sure" christa said with a smile
"Really ok great i'll pick you up when eren comes for mikasa" armin said with joy and more confidence.
"Ok that sound great" christa replied. They both started to walk towards eren and mikasa. The guys dropped the girls of and head home. Everybody fell asleep with happiness and joy.

Hey guys sorry for the slow update but i really try to make them long. I'm also sorry if it was a bit boring. Anyways tell me if you like this chapter. bye everybody i'll start to write the third part, and i promise it will have more action.