Finally

Everybody was up and ate breakfest around 9. They showered and began to get dressed.
~Near eren's apartment~
Eren and Armin had gotten dressed and begun to walk when they saw horses pulling wagons full with supplies. They stared at the line of horses as they trotted by, when they heard someone.
"Eren!" both of the boys turned to see who it was.
"Annie" the boys said
"Hey it been a while" she said
"Yeah, but i thought that you guys wouldn't be back till next week" replied armin.
"Well we finished drawing the maps of the outside world early, so everybody decide to come home" she said.
"How many titans did you guys encounter!" armin asked with curiosity
"Well maybe around 25, but they were really easy to take out with our 3d maneuver gear. we encountered most of them in forests" she said happily. "One thing i found weird tho is that most of them hunted in a group" she added
"Those titans really are getting smarter" eren said.
"Yeah and whats with the nice clothes" she asked as she saw eren with dark blue shoes, black jeans, and a black tshirt under a half zipped up dark blue hoodie. She also saw armin with black shoes, gray jeans, a grey belt, and a black tshirt with an unziped dark grey hoodie.
"well the carnivals today and i was on my way with eren to pick up Christa" armin said with joy.
"Are you going with anyone eren?" she asked with a worried face.
"Yeah im going with mikasa" eren said with happiness. As eren said this annie's face turned into a cold one. "You alright annie you suddenly changed your facial expression" he asked.
"Y-yeah i was just think about something. Anyways i have to go. Bye" annie said as she started to run but suddenly stopped. "Wait are you guys going out?" she asked with a worried face.
"N-no" eren said with his bright red face. He didn't want to say anything about what he was going to do. Annie cheered up as he said that, but woundered why he got red.
"Ok bye for real this time" she said. Annie was still upset that eren was out on a date with mikasa, but felt relieved that they weren't going out. She was really happy that she still has a chance with eran she thought to her self.
"That was weird" armin said. He didn't really think about it to much, because eren started to run.
"Come on! We're going to be late!" eren yelled. Armin then started run. He was trying to pass eren but couldn't. Is eren faster than me he thought.
~ Armin's flash back~
" ha your really slow" armin yelled to eren who was behind him as they jogged down a street.
"Shut up!" eren relpied as he was gasping for air.
~End of armin's flash back~
Before armin thought anything more he was interrupted "Ok we're here" eren said as he turned to see armin gasping for air. "You ok?" he added.
"Yeah" armin replied trying to relax. Armin looked at eren and noticed he didn't even break a sweat. Armin was going to say somthing, but saw eren knocking on the door.
"Coming" said christa. She opened the door, and saw that it was the boys. She turned around and yelled "Mikasa they're here!"
Armin saw christa wearing white shoes white short shorts over black leggings, and a cute checkered shirt "Y-you l-look great christa" armin saided blushing like carzy.
"Really! thank you armin" she said with a little blush.
"Ok im ready" mikasa said as she walked out of her room dressed in her outfit. She saw eren and started to blush. He looks so hot she thought to herself. "H-hi eren" she said looking down. Eren was staring at her with his mouth dropped.
"Hey! eren stop staring and say something to her" armin said
"Oh uh hi mikasa" he said blushing. "Ready to go"
"Yeah" she said. Eren got confident with him self as she said this. Both boys extended their hands blushing like crazy. The girls looked at each other and giggled. Mikasa took eren's hand and they began to walk. He's warm she thought. Christa also took armin's hand and began to walk. He's cute when he's blushing christa thought about armin. They talked to each other as thay walked to the carnival. Armin was giving hints to mikasa that he was going to ask her out. They heard people screaming with joy at a distence. It was around 12 when they reached the carnival. Already they were filled with joy. The group first decided to go and watch a dance performence. They stared in amazement as women would move their colorful dress to the music. After the dance performence the groub split up with their partners to enjoy other rides. They met up and ate to take a break from so much walking. This lasted a while before they seperated and ran off again. It was around 7 when eren brought mikasa to the farris wheel. They sat in cart.
"Hey come here" eren yelled to the ride onwer. He came to there cart.
"What's the matter" he asked. Eren whispered something in he's ear. "Sure thing" he told eren.
"Ok thank you" eren said in excitment.
"What did you ask him?" mikasa asked.
"Don't worry you'll see" eren said smileing.
"Ok" she replied smileing back. They began to go up.
"Mikasa" eren said as she was looking at the view as they went up. She turned around and looked at him.
"Yeah" she said.
"Well thanks for always being with me, and for protecting me. I know most if the time i tried to put you aside, but i wanted to protect you. Not you protect me." eren was interrupted by mikasa
"I won't stop protecting you. You saved my life when it seemed i had nothing left. You wraped this scarf around me. I want to protect you because you're precious to me" she said. The cart stopped at the very top.
Eren grabed mikasa hand tightly. "You stayed by me and protected me, but now i'm going to protect you and stay by you. Mikasa will you be my girlfriend?" eren said smileing
"Yes eren I do want to be your girlfriend" she said. Eren leaned foward and so did mikasa. Eren put one hand on her cheek to bring her in. Their lips met, and began to kiss. They never wanted to be separated from the kiss. What was a short kiss felt like a thousand years to both of them. "The view is amazing eren"
"Yeah i thought you might like it" eren replied. The cart began to move again. "So now i'm going to protect you"
"Ok" mikasa said with a smile "I feel like im the happiest girl in the world"
"And i feel like the happiest guy in the world" eren added grabbing mikasa's hand. As their cart was going down they heard yelling.
"Eren! Congrats but anyways i'm going to walk christa home! I'll meet you back at the apartment!" armin yelled up to them.
"Thanks and ok! Mikasa and i will try to catch up to you guys after we get something to eat" eren replied
"Bye mikasa" christa said while waveing bye.
"Bye we'll talk at the apartment" mikasa yelled to christa. Eren and mikasa looked back at each other and smiled. As soon as they reached the bottom they got up began to walk to a food stand. Both just got some cotton candy and began to walk home. It was really dark when they were walking home. "Wow the streets are empty" mikasa said.
"Yeah but don't worry we're almost home" eren replied. The couble heard footsteps behind them, but before they turned to see who it was eren was punched. He layed on the floor think what just happened. His eyes were open and watched everything. He saw mikasa trying to fight off two guys. As one guy got ahold of mikasa one took of her scarf. She hit the guy holding her with her head and kicked the other guy. It was clear what their intentions were. Kuso! Kuso! Kuso! (Kuso means dammit) i'm still being protected! Get up! Get up! Get up! Eren thought to him self. One of the guys was going to punch mikasa unconscious. Mikasa closed her eyes expecting the punch. She felt nothing and open her eyes. She saw eren looking down holding the guys fist with one hand.

~AN~
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Sorry for the mistakes, and i know i said the action would be on this chapter, but i changed my mind. I wanted to create a badass cliff hanger. Next chapter i will add the action i promise.