Park

They reach the park and armin lead them to the peaceful spot. Eren walked next to Mikasa holding her hand. Armin and christa walked next to each other. As armin walked he felt his hand and christa's hand touch. This caused him to blush and he turned to christa and saw that she was blushing as well. This made him smile.
"W-what" christa said.
"Huh oh uh nothing" armin said frantically shaking his head. This made all of them giggle. They reached the spot. It was a huge tree.
"Wow it is pretty" christa said in amazement.
"You sure are" armin whispered.
"Th-thanks" christa said blushing.
"You heard that!" armin said bright red.
"Yeah I did" christa said smiling.
"Well it's true" armin said blushing.
"Thanks come on let go sit down by the tree" christa said.
"Hey you guys done or are you going to stay over there" eren yelled from the tree.
"Come on" armin said grabbing christas hand and began to walk toward the couple.
"Hey you two stay here, me and mikasa are going to walk around the park"
"Alright" both armin and christa said.
"Come on mika" eren said grabbing mikasa's hand. They walked side by side with mikasa's head on his shoulder.
"I love the warmth of your hand" Mikasa said.
"I love the warmth of yours" eren said. "I never wanna be separated from you beautiful" eren said. "I always get this warm feeling when I'm with you" he added.
"I get that feeling to" she replied. As they walked they heard yelling.
"Yeah!, finally!" was the word they mostly heard.
"You two are finally going out" they heard. As they look to see who it was they saw it was their whole group of friends.
"Yeah" eren and mikasa said together smiling. They all had one of the biggest smile in there faces.
"Want to join us?, we're playing all kinds of sports." Connie said.
"Sure, but I have to go get armin and christa we left them behind" eren replied. "I'll go get them" he added.
"Alright" Connie and everybody else said.
"Wait for me here, ok mika" eren said.
"Ok" mikasa said. Eren kissed her forehead and began to run.
"Hurry back" Connie yelled.
"Ok" eren replied as he speed up. Eren didn't run far because he saw christa and armin coming up the trail. As he got closer his mouth dropped. They were holding hands. Soon he was right in front of them. They both had a big smile on their face. Eren just stared at their hands.
"What?" armin questioned with a smile. Christa smiled as well.
"Congrats and all of our friends are over that hill. They wanted too know if we would like to join them. They're playing all sorts of sports.
"Thanks" armin replied. "Do you want to go" he turned to christa.
"Yeah" she replied.
"Ok love birds let's go" eren said. They walked and soon reached the top of the hill.
"Ok they're here lets start choosing teams" connie said.
"Wait what sport are we playing" eren questioned.
"Football" Connie replied.
"Alright" eren said.

Hi sorry my internet wasn't working and I couldn't update, but here it's. Hope you guys and girls like it. Please vote and comment.