Chapter 12

It was obvious that you threw it but you were surprised by your own strength. Why would I do that? The room became dark, probably because something pulled you back into your sleep. You couldn't see anything until you looked beside you. There sat the other you, beaten up with blood running down her eyes instead of tears. "You wanted to help yourself get better," she starts, not looking up at you. "What do you mean?" you asked turning fully towards her. More bloody tears fell down, "When you took that medicine, it was trying to weaken my powers and get rid of me. But I am a part of you that can never be removed. I thought that if I just told you about it, you would keep taking 'her', thinking that I will finally leave." Hearing her scarred you, for she seemed like she was about to attack. "So, I used the rest of my strenght to have you step in my place, my little world, and feel everything that those doctors might try to do to me." "That cage was your world?" You say recalling how scary it was. "Yeah, it's not bad, once you get used to the fact that I have to live there, only being released in dreams." Hearing her speak helped you understand the situation, as well as showing that you were still dreaming.Suddenly,.she looked directly at you, smiling. No, not smiling. Grinning. " Though it is tuesday, I can sense his powers. He is near," she sinisterly said. Just her tone made you jump out of bed. "What?!" you say, just inches from the wall behind you. She demonically stared at you, " You will embrace your dark side soon. He will make sure of that." You whimpered in fear as your whole body turned to ice. Yet, it was soon melted and replaced with anger You might be afraid of the girl, and you might not know what she was talking about, but you had a strong trait on your side: You're a fighter. You formed a fist and shouted at her, " I don't know what you're planning but I won't give in! I will NOT become evil! I'll fight with every source of mental and physical strength I possess!" You were fired up. Though you you were still asleep, you were not going to let anyone take control of you. After all, you're a strong independent woman! The other you just chuckled. "Oh boy. It will be so satisfying when he finally breaks you." Those words froze you. You couldn't decide to either back down in fright or lunge at her in anger. You didn't have to decide, for you were woken up by someone. You open your eyes to see Jen holding your shoulder. "Hey girl, sorry to startle you," she said with a smile. Still feeling the emotions from your dream, you sit up in bad and try to smile for your guest.