Chapter 7

A/n I'm sorry for the long wait for this update. I am currently working on another story that I have decided to take a break from so I could write more for this story. Also, this isn't a very long or detailed chapter but I wanted to write this because you might have waited for a while for this story and I just finished a very emotional anime which made me cry at the end. Anyway, here's the new chapter.

Terror swelled up inside you. "W-What?!?" you gasped. There was a knife in your leg, just stuck in there, and it looked deep. The bottom of your leg was slightly pierced from the blade from within. Blood stained your paints and dripped onto the floor. You dared not to move your hands and risk even more harm. Tears streamed down your face. The only thing you could do was scream for help. "SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE! I CAN'T MOVE!! THERE'S A KNIFE IN MY LEG PLEASE!! IT HURTS SO BADLY" you screamed as loud as you could. The windows of your house were open and you could see some people walk by. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!" you turning towards the windows. You saw a man turn his head towards you, followed by the expression of terror. He immediately dialed for 911. Adrenaline was rushing through you and you couldn't tell what was going on. You felt light headed, just as you saw flashing lights and a siren approach. ~Time Skip to Six PM~ You wake up in a hospital, dizzy and feeling numbness in your leg. You tried to move it but it seemed as though your legs were strapped down to the bed. Huh? was all that you could think. Your mind was blank for the next few seconds. It ended when you heard footsteps. A Doctor? A Nurse? Can they explain what's going on? you hopefully thought. The next moment, you felt negative energy beside you. You looked towards it, only seeing a silhouette of a man. Completely black with pale white circles, maybe the eyes and it looked like a man. You felt more negative vibes around you. Three more came around the bed. Each with white eyes that filled you with fear. Two looked like they were women. Then, one of the 'females' came close to you. With every inch, you hear disturbing whispers. You were full of dread until you couldn't take it anymore. At the top of your lungs, you screamed, "STAY BACK!!!" The closest figure stepped back a little bit but the whispering remained. She then tried to come close again, with the whispers growing more terrifying. "LEAVE ME AlONE!!" You yell as you attempted to slap its face. A loud smacking noise filled the room. The whispers stopped and the shadowy figures left. However, in their place, actual people stood there with shock on their faces. A feeling of shocked jolted you when you realised that in the room, there was a man in a doctor's uniform, a nurse, your father and your mom, on the floor sobbing quietly.