9

Bethany
I didn't completely forgive Carter he hit me, ignored me and disrespected me. He even marked me without my permission.

This is not how mates are suppose to act there suppose to love each other and care for each other, but Carter hasn't shown either of them.

Sitting in the middle of the bed in his room isn't exactly where I wanted to stay but I didn't have a choice, I pulled my knees to my chest and I laid my head on my knees.

I let a tear escape my eye and then another, then another, then another. And before I knew it I started sobbing, really loud.

I felt warm arms lift me up and place me on their lap, I looked up to see Carter. His eyes were puffy and bloodshot red, he also had a bruised cheek bone, bloody knuckles and a cut on his lips.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand, 'What happen Carter?' I asked as I touched his cheekbone carefully, he flinched back as if I burned him.

'I'm sorry' I whispered as I snuggled more into his chest he hugged me tighter. 'I should be sorry Beth, I can't do anything without having that memory replay over and over again in my head. It's awful and I regret everything I did to you to not make you feel loved'

'Mates are suppose to love each other and care for each other and I haven't done either of those, I'm so sorry Bethany I need you to know that because I can't even eat without knowing you hurt' he cupped my cheeks and I was only a centimeter away from his lips.

It's like he read my mind, I gave him a weak smile.

'Bethany you are breathtaking I don't think I will ever get enough of you, your smile is angelic. Don't even get me started on your smile everytime I make you smile...I feel like I won the fucking lottery' he says.

I don't waist a second and i wrap my arms around his neck and smash our lips together, he falls back on the pillows with me straddling me.

He groans as I bite his bottom lip I pull away and kiss his bruised cheek bone, his cut on his lips, and his knuckles.

He flips me over so I'm laying down and he's in between my thighs, 'I miss everything about you Beth, the way your breath hitches when I touch you, the way your body shivers at my slight movement, your smile, you laugh I miss every damn thing about you' he whispers in my ear.

He starts sucking my earlobe and I gasp, he then starts leaving his air gasping trail of kisses down my neck and leaving hickeys on it.

I starts massaging his hair and tugging it while he is sucking a sweet spot on my neck.

'We need to stop because if I don't we are never leaving this bed Love' he says huskily.

I giggled and I sit up, I go to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit. I go back to the bed and sit next to Carter.

I grab his face and bring it closer to mine to examine his cut, I get a cotton swab and dip it in the alcohol that doesn't burn and dap it in his cut.

I lift my eyes slightly to see Carter looking at me with love, lust and adoration.

I smile at him then I throw away the cotton swab and grab a towel and dap the cut dry, then I grab his left hand and place it on my thigh.

He squeeze's my thigh and moves it up higher I smack his hand and laugh, I grab a towel and some alcohol and start cleaning his bloody knuckles. He doesn't even flinch one bit.

I then grab a bandage and Wrap it around his knuckles 4 times then pin it.

Lastly I grab a bag and put some ice cubes inside of it then close it and place it on Carters cheek.

He holds it there and I go back to the bathroom and put away the first aid kit. I walk back to the room to see Carter laying down on the bed with his eyes close.

I smile and crawl on the bed next to him I turn my back towards him and pull the covers up to my chin, under the covers I feel Carters arms snake around me. On under my neck to use as a pillow and another on my tummy and he pulls me towards his chest.

He kisses my naked shoulder multiple times, 'Thank you love for caring for me, I love you Beth' he whispers into my ear.

I smile and lean into his chest which makes him growl and pull me closer and tighter, 'I love you Carter' I whisper and fall asleep with Carter.

A/N- HELLO MY NOOB NUGGETS!😆✨
SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY I WAS AT A FRIENDS HOUSE THE ENTIRE DAY.😂😁
But anyways....ILYSFM guys!😍💋💯

Please like, vote and comment! I'd appreciate it😊

RaenaNatali signing out!💞😛✌🏼️