2

Bethany
I woke up on the couch, and let me tell you something. It's not fun.

I got up and stretched then I cracked my knuckles, neck, jaw, arms, legs, waist, hip, and wrist. When I was satisfied I went to my room to do my routine which was shower, brush teeth, brush hair, and wash face.

When I was done I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my closet, I got dressed in a black floral crop top, high waisted baby blue skirt, with my white high tops. Then I put my pair in a pony tail with a few strands out.

I went to the bathroom to put on make up which included black eyeliner, mascara, blush and Chapstick.

I looked into the mirror and did a little twirl and nodded to myself.

I walked down stairs to greet my grams, 'Morning grams' I said as I kissed her on the head, I was taller than my grams, she was 5'3 and I was 5'8, I got my height from my dad.

'Morning honey, here I made you a chocolate chip fudge muffin' she said as she handed me a muffin.

My grandma always spoiled me, once she gave me her house keys, and she made an apple pie and she grabbed a tiny piece and she gave me the rest of the pie.

I loved my grams but she just went overboard sometimes.

'Grandma stop spoiling me!' I whine and take a bite of the muffin.

'I will stop spoiling you when hell turns cold' she smiles and I just chuckle and roll my eyes.

I remember today is the day That I will prove my grams that the border is something good and nothing bad.

'Hey grams I'm going to go take a walk in the woods, don't wait up for me' I said as I finish the last bit of my muffin.

'Ok honey and remember what I said about that border!' She yells as I close the door.

I smile to my self like the the Cheshire Cat, then I sprint off into the woods.

A couple of minutes have passed and I haven't found that stupid border, I get frustrated and start kicking some pebbles that get in my way.

As I look up I see a beautiful small river that has Lily pads and flowers and some rocks that you can hop on to get to the other side.

I run and stop at the rocks, ok today is the day that I Bethany Greyson will prove my grams wrong. I say in my head.

Hahaha you very funny my wolf Kirstie laughs oh shut it Kirstie I laugh back I take in air as I step on one of the rocks.

Then another, then another, and then before I knew it I am on the other side of the border. I look back and I smile like some psychopath, which of course I am.

I start walking and I see so much beauties its absolutely breathtaking and I don't think I ever leave this place, I start singing A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

I start twirling and twirling until I hear a twig snap, I stop singing and look around and notice the beautiful sunset.

I gasp at the beauty and then smile, before I knew it 3 men come out from behind some trees and walk toward me.

I stare at them with confusion, 'Can I help you guys?' I ask. 'What's your name and what are you doing on BlueMoon's territory rouge?!' A guy yells.

He has dirty blonde hair with emerald green eyes and he looks 6'1.

'Oh I'm sorry I didn't know I was trespassing' I mumble.

I start walking back to the border but the 3 men stop me, 'No you now have to face he consequences of Alpha Carter' another guy says.

My eyes widen and I get butterflies in my stomach when he says Carter.

Carter. Carter. Carter.

I snap back to reality and then I notice that the men have tied a rope around my wrists and put I behind my back.

I can already feel the rope digging into my skin and it burns like hell. I start struggling and kicking when they start taking me to this huge mansion.

'No please I'm sorry I won't ever cross the border I swear!' I yell.

They don't respond and They start entering the mansion, a delicious smell of mint, pinecones enter my nose and Kirstie instantly purrs.

The men take me downstairs and it looks like a dungeon and it's so dark and the only thing keeping it from not being pitch black are some candles along the wall.

The men take me into a cell and tie me to a chair and then they put another rope on top of my wrist and they tie them tighter.

I whimper and then the men face me 'We will call the Alpha and he will discuss your punishment' the guy that talked earlier said.

The men left and locked my cell 2 out of the 3 guys stand by my cell and the other one goes and fetches the Alpha.

'Yes Alpha she was in our territory trespassing' the guy says

'Very well I will see for myself' another husky voice says.

When the 2 men approach me I smell the delicious smell gets stronger by the minute and then when they stop I look up and see the most handsome guy ever.

He has hazel chocolate eyes and his hair was styled back in a sexy way and he was just so gorgeous.

The word that came out of his mouth made my wolf go completely insane.

He gripped the cell bars.

'MINE' he growled and that word rang through out the whole dungeon.

Sweet baby Jesus I was his mate.

A/N- Hello my beauties!
I hoped you liked this chapter I know I did. :)

Please vote, like and comment! 😛

Stay classy yet sassy! 💁🏻

RaenaNatali signing out💞