3

Bethany
'WHY THE HELL IS MY MATE TIED UP IN THIS CELL?!' My mate yells

'I'm sorry Alpha she's a rouge' another guys says quickly.

'I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT SHE IS!' He yells again

'Michael open this damn cell now!' My mate barks.

Well now I can stop calling Michael they guy and start calling him...well Michael.

Michael takes the keys out and starts looking for the right key. I can't tear my eyes away from his, there hypnotizing and perfect.

I notice he is still griping the bars and his knuckles are slowly turning white.

I hear a click and then the cell door opens and my mate pushes Michael out of the way and he is here in less than 3 seconds.

He starts taking off the ropes from my wrist and I hear him growl. He probably noticed my cuts on my wrists.

When he unties them he grabs me by the waist and pulls me into a hug.

He nuzzles his head into my neck he breathes in my scent and then growls and hugs me tighter.

'What's your name love?' He asks

'Bethany...Bethany G-Greyson' I stutter, great I hate when I do that. It makes me feel weak.

'My name is Carter Black and your mine' he says and then picks me up bridal style and starts going up the dungeon stairs.

I squeal and wrap my arms around his neck and he chuckles, 'Don't worry Love I won't ever let you fall' he says.

'Yeah um can you put me down please?' I ask and he shakes his head. 'Please I wanna go back to my grams' I plead.

He sets me down and just as I'm about to take a step away from him he pushes me to the wall and pins my wrist above my head.

'You are not leaving me, you are mine and mine only!' He growls as his grip on my wrist tightens.

I whimper as he cuts on my wrist start hurting, I guess Carter doesn't notice because he grips them tighter.

I try to wiggle out of his grip but it makes the pain worst, I whimper louder and I close my eyes shut.

'Shit' Carter mumbles and let's go of my wrists I look at my wrist and I see that it's really red and started bleeding then on Carter's hand, there is my blood.

My eyes widen and I look at him, 'Bethany I'm sorry' he says as he strokes a thumb under my temple, I flinch like his touch burned me.

'I need to get this healed' I murmur.

'I'll show you the bathroom' he says and I nod, he leads me upstairs and I try to keep my space away from him but he notices and get closer.

I curse under my breath as the pain increases.

We enter the bathroom and I thank him and close the door in his face.

I turn on the water and wait for it to turn warm then I grab some cottons and alcohol and a wrap bandage.

I open the alcohol and I accidentally drop it on my wrists and I scream as the pain increases I grab the cottons and clean the blood around my wrist.

The bathroom door busts open and their stands Carter and his demonic black eyes, I let a tear escape my eye as I sit on the bathroom floor.

I start crying as the pain increases and it's killing me, Carter's eyes soften.

'Dammit Bethany' he says and runs a hand through his hair, he then crouches down and wraps the band-aid around both of the wrist's.

I clean up around the bathroom and put everything away.

I wipe away my tears and when I look up and see myself in the reflection I see Carter staring at me with lust and love in his eyes.

But then he glances away and grabs my arm, he drags me to a violet color room and it has a creaky bed and a side lamp.

The room looks old and creepy and to top it off its freezing, 'Your gonna sleep here and this room will be secured by some of my men so you won't escape' Carter growls.

I knot my brows in confusion.

What crawled up his ass and died?

'Thanks i guess' I murmur and go to the creaky bed.

I sit down and it makes this CREEAAAK sound I stand up immediately from the bed and sit on the floor instead.

'Goodnight' Carter says and closes the door and I'm left alone in this creepy ass asylum.

Carter
She wants to play like that? Fine I'll play she won't appreciate my love for her then I will be one of those alpha's that are ignorant and arrogant.

I won't care at all, she can die for what I care.

You need to shut the fuck up my wolf Jason growls at me I snicker at him.

I can hear her wolf crying and whimpering for our love Jason says I don't care she can be hurt all she wants see if I care I spat back

Jason growls and I smirk to myself.

Let's play Bethany.

A/N- Hello my beauties!
I bet your wondering why I updated on the same day I updated the 1st and 2nd chapters right? Well I wanted to make sure the ideas I had didn't go to waste.

And I was bored. 😒

I will update another part later to be aware 😛

I love you all so much!

Please vote, like & comment! 😊

-RaenaNatali signing out💞