6

Bethany
I stayed up until 2 in the morning and I was getting ready to leave, I was dressed in a red V-neck and a batman sweater over it, along with black skinny jeggings and my white converse.

I put my hair in a messy ponytail and then grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket.

Then I went to the window and opened it, I wasn't that high up so I took in a big breath.
I jumped and landed on my butt, it didn't hurt that much but I knew there was gonna be a bruise there by tomorrow.

I then started running as fast as I could, I didn't dare to look back because if I did I knew I would fall and get hurt.

I was really scared of the forest in the dark because I didn't want to get attacked by a rabbit-squirrel and for it to eat me.

I heard a painful howl from the pack house and I completely forgot that your mate feels what you feel and they can track down your scent and they know your actions and feel what you feel.

I started pushing my legs to the max I saw that little river where I came from. I stopped and looked back, I saw this big black wolf with emerald green eyes. And another wolf behind it, that wolf had grey fur with brown eyes.

My eyes widen and I started running even more, I hopped onto the rocks and started running more. I looked around frantically looking for my grandma's house.

I spotted it and a smile slapped my face, but there was a nasty smell mixed with my grandma's scent.

I carefully entered the house and saw the most horrifying thing ever, my grams was hanging from the celling she was bleeding and she had bruises and cuts on her face.

I let a loud scream escape my lips and I ran to my grams, I grabbed a knife and cut the rope. I laid her softly on the floor and started crying.

'Grams please wake up, please don't leave me not now, not like this' I cried I stoked her hair and I didn't care that I was covered in her blood.

I laid my head in her stomach and screamed and started crying.

I felt 2 hands on my shoulders I snapped up and saw Michael and Carter with sorrow in their eyes.

'Don't you dare fucking touch me' I spat.

I scooted as far away as I could from them.

'Bethany' Michael and Carter said softly.

I started pulling my hair and screaming I then grabbed a flower vase and threw it across the room and shattered into pieces.

Then I punched the wall and made a hole into it then I grabbed a knife and threw it at the TV and it went right through it.

I then put my head into my hands and fell to my knees and started to cry.

I cried harder than I ever did before.

Who would do such an awful thing?

I saw strong muscular arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a hug.

I didn't hug back I was so Lonely, there was a big hole in my heart and I knew that I would never get to hear that sweet voice of my grams again.

I pulled away from Carters hug and wiped my tears, 'The person who did this to my grams with burn in hell and I will make sure of it' I said.

I walked outside with Michael and Carter trailing behind.

I then shifted into my wolf, I haven't let her out in a while Kirstie was beautiful her fur was whiter than snow and her eyes were a dark grey-blue color.

I looked at Carter and Michael and their eyes widen, white wolfs are really rare. Some of them carry something special from the Moongoddess.

Mine is to see visions of the future, 'Bethany your so beautiful' Carter said.

He then shifted into his black wolf that had emerald green eyes, Kirstie walked towards him and nuzzled her head under Carters wolf chin.

She purred and I felt Carters wolf licking Kirstie, I knew they were kissing and it was cute.

Someone cleared their throat and I pulled away which made Carter whimper, I looked to see Michael in his wolf form.

I gave him a wolf grin, I then nodded my head and started running back to the pack house.

It was the only choice I had since grams died, if she wouldn't of passed away I would live with her until I was ready to move out of the house.

I started crying and I couldn't keep on running I slowed down and I fell to the floor and I laid down and laid my head on top of my paws I closed my eyes.

I heard a whimper and I opened my eyes to see Carter's wolf standing in front of me. He came closer and laid down next to me.

He nuzzled his head into my neck and I purred, he then started licking my ears 'Let's go Love' Carter mind linked me I nodded my head and got up.

I ran and with Carter right next to me, we entered the pack house and I shifted to my human form and I had my clothes on.

Wasn't they suppose to rip?

Oh whatever it doesn't bother me.

Carter picked me up bridal style and we entered his room.

I went to the closet to grab some clothes and undergarments, I went to the bathroom and got changed in Carter's black shirt with my booty panty shorts.

I then exited he bathroom and saw Carter laying down on the bed only in his boxers, he had his arms under his head and looking up at the ceiling.

'Like what you see Love?' He asked as a smirk slapped his face.

I sat on the bed and faced him.

'Eh I've seen better' I lied.

His smirk instantly fell and it was my turn to smirk, he pinned me to the bed and was in between my legs.

'Love you are mine and mine ONLY nobody will ever be able to touch you, or look at you the way I do' he said leaning down and leaving trails of kisses down my neck.

'I'm sorry love but you made me do this' he whispered.

I was gonna ask him what he meant but I felt his teeth sink in into my neck, I let out a scream as he bit into me harder.

Then the spin washed away and was replaced with pleasure, he then took out his teeth and licked the excess blood around the mark.

Then I fell into darkness.

A/N- Hello my beauties!
ILYSFM YOU HAVE NO IDEA❤️❤️
Leave me your thoughts I wanna know! :D

Please vote, like, and comment!😛💯

RaenaNatali signing out💞✌🏼️