1

Bethany
-Flash back-
Me and and parents were watching TV when we heard a blood curling scream. My dad instantly jumped up and looked around the house.

He came back and his jaw was clenched, 'Rouges' he said.

My eyes widen and so did my moms my mom grabbed me by the arm and took me to the attic, 'Baby girl your gonna listen to mommy and stay here until be get you ok?' My mother said.

I was 9 at the time so I understood, I nodded my head and she started to cry. 'I love you baby, never forget that' she said and then closed the attic shut.

I heard the most terrifying noises and screams and things breaking, I knew that my pack was downstairs.

Moment later I heard nothing anymore so I grabbed my teddy bear and opened the door, I walked downstairs and saw so many bodies.

Lifeless bodies, and the ones that gave me nightmares the most were my own parents bodies.

I ran to my dad and crouched down in front of him, 'Daddy! Please wake up don't leave me please! Daddy I need you please. I'm scared' I cried.

No response.

I turned around and saw my mothers body all covered up in blood. 'Momma please wake up open you eyes Don't go to sleep forever' I whispered-cried.

I got up and I knew what I had to do, I went upstairs to my room and got my Aqua color book bag that said 'Princess Bethany'.

I grabbed as much clothes as I had and stuffed it in there, then I went to my parents room and under the bed grabbed 2 stacks of money. And stuffed it in.

Then I I zipped it up and grabbed my teddy bear and ran downstairs.

I turned to look at my parents 'I love you Momma and Daddy' I whispered and then I ran as fast as I could to find my grandma's little Wooden house.

-End of flashback-

I snapped back to reality by my grandma snapping her fingers In front of my face.

I turned to her and gave her a weak smile, 'Hade another flashback Bethany?' My grandma Margret asked.

I nodded and swallowed, 'Ok good now I wanna tell you something honey' she said as she sat me down on a couch in the living room.

'I know you've been living here for 7 years and I need to tell you something about the border that connects the other side of the river' she says.

'If you cross that border it will end badly and there are scary things over there, you need to promise me not to go over that border' she says sternly.

I put a hand behind my back And cross my fingers 'I promise grams' I lied.

I'm definitely going over that border sometime tomorrow.

'Thank you honey, now it's getting late you should head to bed' she says getting up from the couch.

'I will grams' I said and she disappeared into the hallway.

Don't worry border, I will explore you tomorrow.

A/N-Hellooooo my beautiful cows!
I hope you liked this chapter :) it took me some time to think about this.

Tell me your thoughts I wanna know what you want me to do to make you happy!

Ily all!

-RaenaNatali💗