8

Shout out to @natifakennedy
Bethany
I was on the floor curled up in the corner of the hallway, what the hell just happen.

It's been 8 hours since Carter left and I'm getting so worried, I decided to get up and go downstairs. I walked down the big spiral stairs to the 1st floor.

It was 11 at night and I was getting really worried, I walked around and started turning on the lights.

I walked to the living room and turned on the lights to see Carter sitting on the couch with beer bottles surrounding him.

My eyes widen as I walked towards him and place a hand on his shoulders

'Hey Carter. You ok?' I asked as I kneeled down, he looked at me and then closed his eyes.

He got up and started walking away, so I grabbed his shoulders and spin him around to face me.

I was about to talk but I felt a stinging pain on my cheek and fell to the floor. I touched my cheek and it hurt.

I looked up to see Carter smirking, 'What's gotten into you? Where have you been?' I said trying to hold back tears.

He Leaned down ton my ear and whispered 'I went to have sex with one of the pack members, and I enjoyed every second of it' he pulled back and smirked.

My tears started coming down and I covered my mouth with my had and started sobbing.

I ran out of the pack house and I heard Carters wolf howling in pain but I didn't care, my heart hurt so much.

I started running into the woods and I didn't care where I went as long as it was far away from him.

I ran to the river where the border was and fell to knees and looked at my reflection in the river.

My mascara was running down my face and my right cheek was red.

I started crying even more into my hands, I splashed the water running my reflection in the water.

I layer down and started crying even more, I ran a hand roughly over my hand, I then looked over and found a sharp rock.

Then I ran the rock over my wrist and I watched as the blood oozed out of me. A sick part of me enjoyed it.

I then laid down and curled up in a ball and fell asleep.

Carter
I woke with a massive headache I reached over to the other side of the bed to hug Bethany to me.

I patted the spot on the bed and she wasn't their my eyes snapped open and I looked frantically around.

'Bethany?!' I yelled

I opened my door and started banging on Michaels door, a sleepy Martha opened the door.

'Good morning Alpha what's wrong?' She croaked

'It's Bethany she's missing' I said

Her eyes snapped open really big 'WHAT?!' She shrieked

'MICHAEL GET YOUR ASS UP BETHANY IS MISSING' she yelled

Michael instantly woke up and went to grab Martha by the waist and I instantly pulled them down the stairs and through the door.

I mind linked some me and they came as fast as the u could, 'Find my Bethany immediately' I barked. They all nodded and went into the woods.

~15 minutes later~
It's been 15 minutes and no sign of Bethany, I was still in the woods.

I started remembering the memory's from yesterday. I realized what I said to her I said that I slept with someone and.

And.....I slapped her what that living hell is wrong with me?

I started walking more into the woods when I heard someone singing.

And who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars.

Collecting you jar of hearts.

And tearing love apart

Your gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me.

Don't come back at all.

That voice was so familiar and that voice was so beautiful, it belonged to my one and only Bethany.

I started walking more quicker to her and found her lying down my the river, I looked at her, her cheek was red, she had mascara running down her eyes, bags under eyes, and her wrist was bleeding.

I slowly walked towards her, I stepped on a twig and it snapped. Bethany snapped her head towards me.

She looked at me with sadness and anger, she got up and started walking back. 'Get.The.Hell.Away.From.Me' she said through her teeth.

I took another step towards her and she growled, 'Bethany please I was drunk' I said

'Hey Carter....I don't care' she said, she shifted into her white wolf and started running away from me.

My wolf growled and we shifted also, we started chasing her she started running even faster. But since I'm the alpha I can run even faster.

I jumped on her back and we started rolling, she was under me and she started growling showing her canines.

I growled even louder and nuzzled my head into her neck, she snarled and pushed me off.

She got up and went behind a tree and shifted, she was wearing panty shorts and a white cotton shirt.

She crossed her arms and leaned against the tree, 'Speak' she barked.

I walked towards her and pinned her hands above her head, 'Bethany I was drunk I had no idea what I was doing, I would never EVER sleep with another female, unless that female is you. I would never hit you you know that' I said I was only a centimeter away from her lips.

I looked at her wrist and I went blank, I grabbed her wrist and whimpered.

Bethany
He grabbed my wrist and started whimpering he fell to his knees and hugged me he nuzzled more into my tummy.

I felt my shirt be soaked and I looked down and noticed him crying, I ran a hand through his hair. He stiffened and looked up, he grabbed my wrist and started leaving kisses on my cut.

He then grabbed my hand and kissed the palm on it.

'Did I make you do this?' He asked.

I slowly nodded and he hugged me tighter 'Bethany I'm so freaking sorry I didn't mean any of what happen yesterday please forgive me' he said into my shirt.

'It's ok...I guess' I said ripping away from his grasp

I started walking back to pack house with Carter behind, I saw Martha sitting down on Michael's lap with her head in her hands.

'I didn't think you missed me that much' I smiled.

Martha snapped her head up and started crying.

'BETHANY!' She screamed.

He pulled me in a bone crushing hug, I whimpered as my cut on my wrist.

She pulled back and looked how awful I looked.

'What happen?! Why did you leave?' She asked.

I sighed and pulled away and entered the house , I didn't want to talk about it I just wanted to curl up in a ball.

A/N- HELLOOOO

ILY ALL JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW!😍👌🏼

Please Vote, like, and comment!😛

RaenaNatali signing out💞✌🏼️