ˢ ᴱ ᵛ ᴱ ᴺ

They met the next day at the coffee shop to work on their project. Only because they both agreed on having the meet up at the coffee shop. Spencer spoke first.

"So...how's Aphrodite?" he asked nervously, knowing that this was a sensitive topic for Paige.

"She's dead."

"Wait what?" He had never heard about this before. He only knew she had cancer.

"I said, she's dead." She now had tears in her eyes, and her fists were clenched.

"But - I t-thought she w-was still alive!" Spencer cried out, only hearing this for the first time. She was one of his friends too, he should've known if she had died or not. Although the two of them grew apart, at least he could've been invited to her funeral.

"She's f*cking dead, okay Spence? F*cking dead," she said, her voice now as low as a whisper.

He was still considering the fact that one of his childhood friends, was dead. But then, a wave of confusion hit him as soon as she spoke.

"Wait...what did you just call me?" he asked.

"I called you Spenc-" Paige stopped, realizing her mistake. She cleared her throat. "Sorry, I called you Spencer."

"No you didn't, you called me...Spence..." He was happy to hear that she called him his old nickname, but then stopped, because he just remembered his other childhood friend, Aphrodite, died. "When exactly did she die?"

"Last week."

☕♡☕♡☕♡☕
A/N

Hello, fellow readers. That sounded weird. Anywayy...how was this chapter? You didn't know Paige actually had a girl best friend. You'll learn their history someday! Well, I'll leave you to that then. Bye bye! (My writing sounds weird when you say it out loud today. I don't even know why. And I don't even know why I'm telling you this lol)

keep dreaming,

michelle

P.S SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY BUT TGANKS FOR HANGING ON ANYWAY!! LOVE YOU ALL♡