You die in his arms

Warning : slightly graphic, brief language

Scott-
3rd person p.o.v

"Look I gotta go" Scott's girlfriend Y/N Snaps.
" Obviously you do, you've gotta run away from the issue." Scott angrily shouts back.
"Ugh Whatever, Call me when your over yourself." Y/N hisses back angrily.
"Over myself,haha , I call you when your over Jackson." Scott Spits Back
" Omg, I do not like him he was helping me with an extra credit question." Y/N replies regaining her composure.
" No you were cheating on me." Scott yells, causing Y/N to flinch.
" I can't believe you think I would cheat on you." Y/N angrily screams at Scott.
"I'm outta here." She mumbles to herself, turning on her heels and walking out the doors.

Your P.O.V

I walk out the door ignoring Scott's yells, I am not in a good mood. I step onto the road and stop dead in my tracks when I feel a pair of headlights on me, moving closer, I turn my head to the side, and feel weightless, I have pain in my shins and feel like I'm moving. That's when I realise I was going through the air.
I land on the road with a thud every single bit of air that was in my body, becoming part of the atmosphere, I hear the thump of footsteps, and use my remaining strength to see who was coming.Scott. He scoops me up in his arms and places me on his lap Rocking me, I can feel my breathing become fast and uneven and my eyelids becoming heavy. I feel droplets of water on me and look up to see Scott Crying.
"Y/N..." He breaths out.
"Scott....I....Love.." I start but am soon cut off by my own breathing, increasing to a dangerous pace, I slowly allow my eyelids to droop shut and take my last breath.

Scott's P.O.V

" Y/N, Y/N no it wasn't supposed to end like this!" I shout down at her lifeless body shaking her.
" Come back, I love you. " I cry into her.
" Y/N I need you, I never got to tell you 'I love you' I do "
" Scott?" A soft voice asks. I look up to see Lydia and Malia
"What happened?" Lydia asks with teary eyes.
" She ran out of the house and got hit....by a car." I say choking on a sob in the process.
" Why did she run outside?" Malia asked, with barely any emotion.
" B-because we h-had a f-fight." I reply sobbing violently
" The last thing I ever..I ever...Said to he-he-her was..that she was cheating on me." I sob uncontrollably at the thought and let Malia and Lydia drag me away to my house, to mourn.

Stiles-
Your pov

I am currently flicking through channels at the Stillisnki house with me ,myself and I whilst waiting for my boyfriend to come home so I can surprise him with a visit, going to Devenford prep and all can be difficult but it makes moment like these extra special.
I'm disrupted from my thoughts by a load crash followed by a shatter, unsure of what it could be I debate going downstairs.
" Okay what's the worst it could be?" I ask myself aloud, my mind automatically jumping to the conclusion it's an axe murderer. Hesitantly I grab stiles' baseball bat and creep downstairs, I freeze and my mouth drops open when I see no other than Donovan the boy stiles has told me about, the one who threatened his dad.He whips his head round and states directly into my eyes sending shivers up my spine. He slowly walks towards me and taps his cheek menacingly.
"Hmm what to do with you, you are now a witness and I can't have them now can I?" He asks walking closer until im pressed against the wall.
"Oh I know how about I use you as a warning to the sheriff and his boy."
He says evilly, causing me to whimper and shake my head violently.
" Oh you don't really have a choice princess." He says grabbing me by my arm and forcing me to the door.
" Now we'll wait here and the second someone walks in I'll slit your throat, sound good." He said as if he was telling me to wait for a bus or something normal.
I see the front door handle twisting and so does Donovan he grabs me by the hair and pulls my head back.
Stiles walks through the door smiling with the Scott but both their smiles fade when they see me.
" 3.2.1." Donovan says placing the blade at my throat.
"Go." And with that he digs it deep into my throat and drags it violently to the right slicing my throat and neck. He let's go of my hair and I collapse to the floor choking on and gargling my blood, Stiles Drops to his knees and rushes to my side and Donovan steps up to Scott.
" Think of this as a warning" he smugly speaks. Scott flashes his eyes and picks Donovan up throwing him across the room running after him.
Stiles picks up my body and holds me close to him his tears mixing with my blood. I look up at him and weakly smile but end up spluttering blood on his face.
" I'll always love you Y/N Stiles says as I slowly close my eyes and fall limp in his body.