Your First Date (Derek)

You were currently staying at your Bestfriend Scott's House whilst your furniture was being moved to your new house, by your parents as a treat. You were getting dressed when Scott Yelled up at you from downstairs.
"Hey Y/N Derek's here to see you get your ass down here!" You grab your robe and walk downstairs seeing Derek at the foot of them. He pulls you close and whispers in your ear.
" go put something you move in on." You do as you're told and head upstairs throwing on some green pants a red plaid shirt and some combat boots. You hurry downstairs telling Scott you're going out.you turn to Derek and head out the door shutting it behind you .
" you look really good Y/N" Derek says whilst opening his car door for you.
"Why thank you Mr Hale, and I never knew you could be such a gentleman." You state smirking .

" only for you " Derek States winking at you whilst getting in the car. After Driving for a while you end up in the woods.
" what are we doing in the woods?" You ask.
"You'll see." Derek says smirking
"Oh my god , you're gonna rape me " you say jokingly earning a chuckle from Derek . He pulls over and opens your door taking your hands and leading you through the clump of gargantuan trees. He stops in front of a picnic blanket lit by candles. You sit down on the blanket in the sun taking in the beauty and nature. Before seeing all the food Derek is placing on the blanket.
" oh my God you never realise how hungry you are until food is in front of you ." You state making Derek laugh. After hours of eating and talking you snuggle up close to Derek and fall asleep on him. Bringing your wonderful date to an end.