Confirming Your Relationship

Shawn: He'll tweet and post photos of you guys on Instagram.

Taylor: He'll tweet about going on a date with someone and later that night he'll posts photos of you guys.

Carter: He takes a picture of you in his arms which makes everyone assume that you guys are going out.

Matt: Everybody notices that you too are getting pretty close and after a while he posts about you being is girlfriend.

Aaron: He tweeted "can't wait to she the Bae" which then made everyone really confused. Then later that day he post a pic of you.

Cam: His friends would take snapchats of you guys cuddling and mucking around. Which then he tweets that he is in a relationship with you.

Nash: Your always on his snapchat and not even try and hide your love for each other.

Jack J: One of your friends accidentally posts a picture where you guys are in the background hugging. So latter on he tweets confirm your relationship.

Jack G: You guys were out for lunch when fans came up to you's and started asking 'do you guys go out?' And you didn't want to lie so you told them you's were going out and they freaked out and started saying how cute of a couple you guys were.

Hayes: he will tweet a picture of you telling you how much he loves you.

Sammy: He posts a photo of you guys kissing and saying "this is the girl of my dreams"

Nate: He took a picture of you on snapchat in you bikini and said "this is all mine 👌🏼"

------
K&N xx