5. Hickies or Bruises?

The question he asked me seemed to be more to himself than to me. Like he was trying to figure out where he wanted to start with me. I didn't mind it to be honest. I had learned a while ago not to care too much about what they desired. The only problem I have with Vic is that if something went wrong, I wouldn't know what to do exactly. Even though I had taken self-defense classes, I rarely used the skills. And if things got out of my comfort zone I'd always press the secret button that alarmed the staff. So I never have really used my skills to their full extinct ever.

"I assume you've read all the details about my limits?" I asked to confirm my assumption.

"I have." He paused, taking a look at my attire. "You're quite a character, Mr. Bostwick."

"Please call me-" 

"Kellin- I know." He looked me up and down again, smirking slightly before walking closer. I placed a hand on his chest and he placed both of his on my waist.

"Call me whatever makes you feel comfortable, darlin'." His lips were dangerously close to mine, making me wish he'd go ahead and kiss me, or do something besides standing there.

"Alright, whatever makes you feel comfortable," I say, eyeing his lips. 

He frowned at what I said. 

This lead me to trying to recall what he seemed to enjoy being called last time we fu.cked. I may not remember too much about the night since we were both drugged up, but with Vic being the one with the most effect of it, I remembered bits and pieces of it while he probably remembered little to none. The name hit me and I smiled seductively and tried to be all seductive about my sentences and body posture.

"Is it bad that I want you so bad? Daddy?" I ran my finger along his chest while giving a light pout. My body moved closer to his the moment the word 'daddy' slipped from my lips.

"Not at all." He voice was dimmer than before, his eyes began to grow heavy and needy. He also was starting to get more touchy. His hands moving closer and closer to my ass.

He closed the gap between us, kissing my lip balm covered lips. I immediately molded my lips to his, moving with them and doing the best I could to keep up with his rapid and forceful pace. Vic stopped after a few more seconds of making out, licking his lips free of the product on them now.

"I'm thinking of you in me right now" I whispered after a small gap of silence. My cock already starting to get a little hard from my sensual thoughts.

He groaned quietly, his lips were roughly placed on mine again, being increasingly rough and needy this time. I met his pace automatically thanks to my experiences in the past. My hands gripped the fabric on his chest firmly. My tight grasp caused the fabric to be crumpled. His hands were no longer on my ass, instead they were caressing my jawline and keeping my face in place while he attacked my lips.

After running out of the air in our lungs, Vic stopped touching my lips with his. Now they just hovered above mine again. Both of our lips were starting to swell slightly as well. I kept my eyes locked with his needy ones. 

"We should...go to the bed..." I say, glancing at the bed that was near the doorway.

"Do you have a time that you have to be home?" 

"I don't have a curfew, Mr. Fuentes. Unless you do?" 

"No, I don't." He laughed lightly. "But I do have somewhere else I have to be tonight."

"I guess we should get busy then."

-

The next day Katelynne was asking me about last night. She did this whenever I seemed off in class. And I have been all day, simply because everything ached, but I wasn't one to stay home because of something so simple. 

"Katelynee, dearie.  Do you really want to know what's wrong?" I cocked an eyebrow across from the lunch table.

"Yes! I do, Kellin! You have been spacing out, and you're dressed in your 'lazy' clothes!" She exclaimed.

I glanced around to make sure no one was around or listening, even then I kept my voice low.

"Well, me and Mr. F fu.cked again last night..." I sighed "It was great but left me sore as fu.ck." 

We were silent for a moment. I was about to speak again, but she beat me to it.

"That would explain a lot, and why your lips are a tad bit swollen. And the hickies on your neck.." she trailed off. He sentence caused me to rub my neck."So, you two..."

"Yes, we did." I say, giving her a small and embarrassed smile. My cheeks started to turn crimson in response to this. "But please keep this a secret. I am so close to 18 and if anyone finds out about this before then we're both be screwed. Even then the law officers could find out about my job situation, which could lead to me being in jail."

"I will! I promise, Kellin." She offered her pinkie. "I'll pinkie promise." She offered.

"Just remember what happens to people if they snitch," I say, linking our pinkies together.

We laughed at my comment, making the pinkie promise that would store my secret in a safe with a million dollars. 

There's a problem with safes' though, they get broken into.