4. The Bad Boys Club

"Be a doll and close the door before you walk over here," he spoke firmly, acting like he was going back to grading papers, but I knew better.

I did what he said and walked over to his desk, completely unsure if he was going to snitch on me about my job. The police would sure as hell try to remove me from the situation if he did such a thing.

"What is that you want to talk about, Mr. Fuentes?" I asked nervously, ignoring that fact he called me a "doll".

"Excuse me for asking this, but why do you work at that place?" He had taken off his nerdy teaching glasses and stopped grading papers to catch my gaze, "and why did you insist on making me...have sex with you?"

I let out a nervous and anxious sigh at what he said. This is what I did not want him to ask me about. There was no way I was going to explain why I worked as a prostitute, or even tell him about my fantasies being brought to life during that night.

"I was just doing my job. If you didn't want to do it you could have left, I would have been alright with that decision," I replied, keeping my voice at a respectful tone and level.

"You didn't answer my first question," he leaned back a bit in his chair, still maintaining eye contact with me, "don't say, 'Because I can.'"

"Why would I tell you?" I glanced at the clock on the wall, I was running late because I him.

"Well, I could inform the authorities about you working there..." He took a drink from his Starbucks cup while he let those words sink in.

"And I could tell them you had sex with one of your students," I snapped.

Mr. Fuentes paused from drinking his coffee for a few seconds, a smirk began making it's way onto his features.

"Touché," he sat his drink down on his desk after moving in a proper position.

"Got any customers tonight?" Mr. Fuentes' demeanor changed slightly.

"Why are you even interested in my job?" Frustration made it's way through my voice.

Mr. Fuentes looked at me for a moment, gnawing on his lip lightly while he did so. He sighed after a few seconds of silence; He probably figured I wasn't going to tell him anything.

"You can go now, see you later Mr. Bostwick," he began to pack up after looking at the watch on his wrist. He also started to stuff stacks of paper clipped papers into the drawers before starting to gather the rest of his things.

He ushered me out the door after he had his things and we parted our separate ways down the hall.

- - -

I arrived home fifteen minutes later and went up the stairs to my room. I placed my school items down on the desk and went to go get a after-school snack. After cutting up several kinds of fruits I divided them in three small bowls. I placed a lid over two of the bowls and put them in the fridge for either my mother or I to eat later.

After placing the bowls in the fridge, I sat at the dinner table, which was rarely used in this house anymore. I began to eat the small bowl of fruit with a fork carefully. Once I had finished eating my share of the fruit, I placed it in the fridge and went to take a shower. After that I would do whatever homework that was given to me before I had to leave for my job.

- - -

I arrived at the club thirty minutes earlier than expected. My plan was to go up to my room and prepare before the guy arrived, but the boss had other plans. He called me back into his office, and that was something he rarely did. Oliver Sykes, the agency owner, was sat in front of me. He motioned for me to take a seat, which I did, before speaking.

"I have a offer for you, do you want to hear it?" He asked, keeping eye contact with me, making everything seem all the more dramatic and serious. I nodded slowly, silently telling him to keep talking to me about it.

"There's a owner of another agency that's looking for a personal prostitute," he paused and handed me a photo. I recognized the person right away. It was none other than Vic Fuentes.

"If you accept the offer he will pay more than what you're being paid at the moment," he paused to taken in my reaction, "I can always get someone else if you don't want to do this."

I bit my lip lightly while I thought. I could either get payed more and have to live with the fact that I will be a personal prostitute to my teacher crush, or deal with lower pay and random customers.

"Is there a limit of how long I will be his personal prostitute?"

"For now, he's going to have you for a month."

I nodded my head lightly.

"I'll do it."

- - -

I found myself walking into the club Mr. Fuentes owned later that night. A bodyguard of Vic's was leading me around to where I was suppose to met him.

I decided to change my clothes before I came here. I wore a black dress that was laced all over, the only parts you could really tell it was was was on the chest and at the ends. A elastic piece of clothing wrapped around my waist to show the off the feminine curve I had. Under the dress I had black laced stockings as well as laced high heels.

A few men looked at me, but they quickly got their attention back to dancing and clubbing. The place I was in at the moment was the main area in the club and it was where all non-members were at. My current bodyguard was leading me into a room for people who were members but not a VIP member. I continued to walk with the body guard until he stopped at a door.

He knocked once before moving so he was standing somewhat behind me. We were waiting for a few moments before someone, which was Vic, answered.

"It's nice to see you! Thank you for bringing him Richard," he motioned for Richard to leave, and he did.

Mr. Fuentes lead me into the room politely before he turned and closed and locked the door before returning back to me.

"Where should we should we begin?"