2. Keep It A Secret Mr. Fuentes

There are multiple reasons why I work at a underground agency for prostitution. It's a quick way to make money. I was forced to do this because of my mother's lack of financial income, as she had no job. Well, she does, but it's a low paying one. She also expects me to make the money for both of us, which forced me to get this sort of profession. If I had gone with any other sort of job I would probably never be able to support the both of us.

I stood up from the bed slowly before going over to the bathroom that connected to my personal room.  Each prostitute in this agency building had a personal room or rooms. I only had one room for now, as I was still a minor in the business. The room(s) had the necessaries for what that prostitute was into, as it would suit the needs of their client. For example, if the client was into something rough, then they would be assigned to a prostitute who liked it rough. The personal rooms consisted of a changing room for the prostitute, a bathroom, and the bedroom.

When I had finished taking a shower I left the bathroom and gathered the clothing I needed. The outfit was typical of a person in the prostitution business. It consisted of black stockings that nearly touched my ass, ebony laced panties, a black ruffled mini skirt, and a laced I placed the shiny black laced heels on next, then I went back into the bathroom to fix my hair and put on minimal makeup.

I sigh to myself and went to the bed where I would have sexual relations with whoever had passed the tests needed. Even though I was a prostitute, our manager didn't want to be sued by his employees for allowing a person to fu.ck his employees with a unknown STD. Since I was a underage prostitute they had to take certain precautions for certain reasons.

I sat up straight on the bed, adjusting my clothing while thinking about what to do. My attention was caught by a male opening the door. This man wasn't just any ordinary man, no he was something much more than that. My mouth went slack just at the sight of the man.

It was Mr.Fuentes. He seemed to be intoxicated, but I could tell he recognized me. My Art and History teacher stopped in his tracks, examining me before finally speaking what I wanted to ask him.

"Kellin? W-what are you doing...here?" He asked, closing the door before he spoke.

"I don't answer your questions within my hours, it's against the policy. You can either stay here and get a good fuck like the others, or you can go get a refund and leave. Your choice." I say, trying not to appear as shocked and stunned by his appearance at the agency. Even though I had given him the option to leave, I honestly didn't want him to.

Mr. Fuentes looked at me hesitantly. I raised a eyebrow at him, standing up and walking over to him. I swayed my hips lightly, making the mini skirt wave back and forth ever so slightly. Mr.Fuentes didn't stop me from making a move, so I went ahead and made the first move. I placed a hand on his chest carefully, looking at him and batting my eyelashes slightly. I relaxed my features and tried to give him a more of a innocent pout type of look.

He fell for the look too. His body language told me that I had him wrapped around my finger. I place a kiss on his lips, pulling away and then going for his soft and luscious lips again. He caved completely after the third kiss. His lips began to slowly move against my own before quickly escalating. I allowed him to kiss me roughly, his hands ran down my sides to my ass. He gripped it firmly before pulling away from the kiss to whisper something to me.

"God, you don't understand how long I've tried to control myself around you." He kissed my lips again, making my heart flutter when it shouldn't.

"Just hurry up and fu.ck me." I say, licking my lips to taste the alcohol that he had consumed earlier. I kissed him one last time before leading him over to the bed.

Mr.Fuentes then pushed me as we were in the middle of making out. This caused me to fall on the bed with a bounce. I looked up at him, my di.ck was slowly starting to get hard and lust was starting to take over my body. The hormones were coursing through my veins at a more quicker rate as each second passed by. I noticed Mr. Fuentes was slightly hesitant with taking me, so I decided then that I would sneak a drug into his system to make him want to fu.ck me.

I moved off of the bed carefully and acted like I was only getting lube and a condom. I grabbed a pack of condoms from the drawer and got a tube of lube along with a pill that wouldn't react to the alcohol he had consumed. Before he could notice, I sneaked the pill into my mouth and walked over to him.

I kissed him lightly then deepened it, he opened up his mouth and I took that as my chance to move the flavorless pill into his mouth. He kissed me for a moment longer before moving away from my lips to kiss my neck. His movements were becoming more dominant as the pill quickly affected his body.

The night became a blur to myself, and probably to Vic as well. Our bodies had moved against each other in perfect synchronization, pet names were used as well and our climaxes felt heavenly. Vic had come undone within me and I had climaxed on both of our stomachs.  I now laid half-asleep next to him, he was pulled to the fantasies that his mind could come up with not too long after we had climaxed.

His chest rose up and down as he slept, his face was relaxed and stress-free. His lips in a slight pout and his eyelashes caressed the top of his cheeks. Everything about him was relaxed, it was a shame that he'd have to leave this bed soon. I get off of the bed a few moments later before walking over to the dressing room. Once I had gathered the clothing I had came here in, I went to the bathroom.

After I showered and removed the makeup from my skin, I dried and changed into a dark grey 'Bearly Human' crop top and a pair of black short-shorts. I then placed on a pair of ebony colored Vans that matched my hair. I grabbed a piece of paper out of the night table and wrote a note to Vic before I gathered everything I needed to go home. I went over to the floor and grabbed Vic's wallet.

I took the note I had written out and placed it into his wallet before placing it back in his jean's pocket and then exiting the room. I walked towards the front desk, as I always did when I was done with a client. When I received half of what Vic paid to get a fu.ck out of me, I left the place for a few hours. I could come back a few hours later for another fu.ck if I wanted, but I think I might pass on that one tonight.

I exited the building before I placed a cigarette to my lips and breathed in the toxic chemicals of the cancer stick. I then removed the stick from my lips and blew out a cloud of smoke. It wasn't often that I did smoke, but it felt good to do it every now and then.

I walk quickly to the apartment that I shared with my mother. If I was lucky she wouldn't be home, if I was unlucky she'd be home with a man probably. She does similar business as I do, but on a more dangerous degree for a lower cut of money. It wasn't worth it in my opinion, but I wouldn't stop her. It was her choice, not mine.

I took another drag of the cigarette before turning the corner that my apartment was on. I kept walking until I was finally the small area I shared with my mother so I could go to sleep and prepare for a weekend of fuc.king.