3. Lets Talk

A/N- I tried to add humor to make up for this being late. Sorry! (For being late and for my bad humor.) Vic and Kellin's outfit are in the media/whatever it's called these days. 

-

I walked through the school the following Monday with a anxious feeling flooding over my body. Most of the day had passed by extremely slow, each class felt like two hours instead of one and a half. Mr. Fuentes, or Vic, was at the agency to get a fu.ck out of me. This made me wonder what was going through his mind when it happened. I also pondered on what drove him to go to the agency. Mr. Fuentes did not seem like the kind of guy to be at a place like that, yet alone go through with fu.cking one of his students.

My body was at the school's cafeteria but my mind was on Mr. Fuentes. My next two, and final, classes I had were with him and I knew it would be awkward between us because of what had happened the other day. I involuntary messed with the sleeves of my sweater just thinking about him. It didn't help matters that he was at the teacher's table and he kept glancing over at my table occasionally. I knew he was looking straight at me, the look on his face said that he needed to discuss things with me, and I don't if I could keep my cool.

He would most likely want to talk about Friday night. I just hope he didn't regret it too much. That night was probably one of the most thrilling and erotic night that I have experienced. Though it might have only felt that way because I had a attraction towards the man. His muscles were heavenly and I tried to remember how his body looked naked in front of me. I couldn't remember exactly how it felt when we had sex, but I do remember the basics. I smiled a little and bit my bottom lip at the thought. I frowned when I noticed Mr. Fuentes was staring at me.

I glanced at Katelynne quickly giving her the look that said we needed to talk. Shortly after giving her the look I departed from the table politely. My eyes landed on Vic again and he was no longer looking at me. The lack of his attention disappointed me but I let it past quickly. I should not be dwelling on him at all but I was.

I emptied my tray quickly before walking into the hallway to wait for Katelynne. After a few minutes Katelynne came out of the double doors of the cafeteria. She took a few seconds to spot me but when she did she began walking towards me.

"We need to talk about something..." I trailed off while glancing around the hallway quickly. "In private."

"Okay." She nodded carefully and began to lead me down the hallway. She adjusted the clothing she was wearing, as if she had to make her appearance presentable. When no one was looking I lead her towards a room that I knew would be empty.

"What is it that we need to talk about?" She asked the moment the door was locked. Her voice was flirtatious and taunting.

"You can not tell anyone, I mean no one, what I am about to tell you." I started. I paused and ran my delicate fingers through my ebony hair. "Promise me that you will not tell anyone." She seemed faltered by what I was saying and her flirting halted.

"You can trust me Kellin. You know I have kept your secret about your job for God knows how long. I'm sure I can keep this one too." She smiled innocently. I began to slightly doubt her words, but I told her anyways. It's not like anything bad could happen if I told her.

"It's Mr. Fuentes." I said bluntly but in a whisper. "We-The other night, while I was at my job, he showed up. A-and we fu.cked." I ran my hands over my face when I noticed the look Katelynne gave me.

"I don't know what to do." My words were quiet and I looked at her with desperation.

"Well, first of all. Why the hell did you not you tell me sooner? Tell me Kellin, how large was his di.ck?" She asked, suddenly excited.

"Hmm.It was-wait! Why do you want to know?!" I squealed in a whisper. "His size does not matter right now" I whisper yell.

"But...I want to know." She whined

"Ugh, Katelynne! This is something serious! We do not need to be talking about his di.ck size!" I nearly yelled. My outburst made her pout but she got over it quickly.

"Did you offer him the option to leave when he saw you?" She asked more seriously. Katelynne leaned against the edge of the table that held some cleaning supplies.

"I did, but he didn't take it. I thought he would but he did'nt!" I exasperated. "I mean...it was a good fu.ck...but that's not my point. The point is that he has been eyeing me with every chance he has gotten today."

"Ohh. He might like you!" She squealed."Kellin you might have yourself a boyfriend soon." she wiggled her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes at her in annoyance.

"There is no way I am going to have a illegal relationship with my teacher." 

"Oh you know you want to! What happened to all the talk about wanting to have him as your boyfriend, or to-"

"Katelynne. Are you going to take me seriously or not?" I shot her a look.

"I might. Well, yes..." She trailed off when she saw my facial expression. 

"I don't know what to do about him." I repeated the statement like a fact.

"You could try to have a relationship with him? Maybe? You two would make a cute couple." the last sentence she said so softly and quietly I almost didn't catch it. Almost.

"Kate..." I sighed. "I don't even know if he wants to be around me." I was going to add more to my statement but I decided that I had enough with the conversation.

"I think it's time we head back before the others start wondering where we are at."

"Good idea." Katelynne opened the door and peaked her head out. She quickly pulled her head back in before she opened the door and hurried me along.

-

I sat in art history class with silence looming over the classroom. The only sound filling the silence was the small chatter and the sound of pencils writing on paper. I worked in silence as this was a group project and my usual partner, Katelynne, decided to do her worksheet on her own as well.  I was not going to complain about it, as we both needed to pass this class with a A, not a B that was nearing a C. 

Yes, we both were the type of students who would freak out over having a C or lower. I had a great reasoning behind it, I'm not for sure about Katelynne. My mother and I made a agreement that as long as I had A's and B's that she would allow me to be what I do to make money.

I was just finishing up a question when the bell rang for home. I knew the routine. Today I would go home and do whatever homework I had, then I would go to my job at 8:00. After the fu.ck I might stay around for another one, it would mostly depend on who they sent up to my room. 

While I was gathering my things and placing them in my backpack, I noticed that most of the students had left. Katelynne was standing at the doorway waiting for me. Seeing her waiting for me made me hurry so I didn't have to face whatever Mr. Fuentes wanted. Just as I was about to exit the door faith decided to change on me.

"Mr. Bostwick? May I please talk to you?" he paused and looked at Katelynne. "Alone." The words sent a chill up my spine and I gave Katelynne a look that told her to keep walking and she did. The absence of her presence left me alone to talk to Mr. Fuentes and I wasn't for sure if that was a good thing yet.