"Catch me!" Anna said, giggling as she kept jumping, higher and higher. Elsander slipped on the ice, falling backgrounds. Anna jumped and this time didn't have a kill to catch her automatically.

"Anna!" Elsander shouted, throwing a blue arrow at his sister in attempt to catch her, in stead hitting her in the head and causing her to get knocked out cold. Elsander ran to his sister, putting her head in his lap, "Anna... Mama, Papa!"The snow around him hardened, becoming a cold shade of blue. The walls started to become frozen and the snowman they called Olaf fell apart. "It's ok Anna... I've got you..."

There was a sound of struggle as his parents tried to open the frozen doors. They finally got them to break open to reveal a frozen room with Elsander and Anna in the middle. "Elsander, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!" His father asked.

"It was an accident, I tried to catch her!" Elsander said, tears coming to his eyes.

••••••

*13 years later, day of the coronation ceremony*

"Princess Anna," a servant called from behind the doors of the 18 year old princess. The girl sat up in her bed.

"Wha-Ha?" Anna asked.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, not at all, I was awake for hours..." Anna said, falling back asleep.

"Princess Anna...." The servant called, waking Anna up once more. "It's the day of the coronation ceremony..."

"The coronation ceremony?"Anna asked, rubbing her sleepy eyes. She moved her bed head out of her face to see the dress that was on a form in front of her closet. "Oh the coronation ceremony!"

"Well today's the day..." The 21 year old prince said, looking out of his window to see the villagers crowding around the castles gates. "Soon those gates are going to open and all those people are going to come into the castle and celebrate me becoming their King..." Elsander walked to his bedroom doors, opening them. "Tell the guards to open the gates... Might as well get this over with."

••••••

"I give you, King Elsander of Arendelle," the man said, holding the pillow out for Elsander to place the items back down. Elsander quickly put them, grabbing his gloves and putting them off before people saw the magic that was starting to happen. The whole room started to clap and Elsander had nothing else to do but to stand there and smile, nodding at the ones who looked at him, which was all of them.

In the ballroom Elsander walked up to the thrown that was now his own and turned to the crowd as a man announced him, "King Elsander, of Arendelle." Everyone bowed as he announced his sister. "Princess Anna, of Arendelle." Everyone stood up and and clapped, smiling at their King and their princess. Elsander turned to his sister.

"Hi," he said, smiling.

"H-Hi me?" Anna asked, pointing to herself. Elsander nodded. "Oh, uh, Hi."

"You look beautiful," Elsander said, nodding.

"Oh, you look be- You look beautifuler, I mean... Not fuller, and I didn't mean beautiful I meant..."

"It's alright, Anna. And thank you," the blonde boy said, nodding at his sister. "So, this is what a party looks like..."

"Yeah, it's a lot warmer than I thought," Anna said, shifting awkwardly.

"And what's that amazing smell..." Elsander said, looking at his sister. "Chocolate..."

"Your majesty, the duchess of Weselton," the man announced. A woman in a black and red gown walked up to him.

"King Elsander, may I ask you to your first dance as King of Arendelle?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry but I don't dance..." Elsander said.

"Oh, it's alright," she said, bowing and walking around.

"Well I'm going to go, I'll see you around," Anna said, hugging Elsander before running off. Elsander sighed as he watched his sister run off.

"Your highness!" Someone called, Elsander nodded and walked over, talking to the crowd.

••••••

"Elsander! I mean, King, me again. May I present prince Hans of the Southern Isles," Anna said, stepping aside to show Elsander the man she met.

"Hi," Elsander said, smiling.

"We'd like to-" Both of them said at the same time, but stopped and laughed.

"We'd like to ask for your blessing," Prince Hans said.

"Blessing for what?" Elsander asked, confused.

"Of our marriage," Anna said, placing her head on Prince Hans' shoulder, smiling.

"W-what? Your marriage? I'm sorry, I'm confused..."

"Well we haven't worked everything out yet, but-"

"Wait, Anna, no one is getting married."

"What?" Both Anna and Prince Hans said together, looking at the King in hurt.

"Anna, can I speak to you, alone?" Elsander asked.

"No, if you have something to say you can say it to both of us."

"Ok then. You can't marry a person you just met."

"You can if it's true love," Anna said, looking at her brother. hurt that he's saying this.

"You don't know anything about true love."

"And you do? All you know is how to shut people out.

Elsander was set back on his sister's words, a little hurt. "You asked for my blessing, and my answer is no. Excuse me."

"Your majesty, if I may-" Prince Huns started.

"No, you may not," Elsander, walking away. "The party is over, close the gates."

"Elsander no," Anna said, rushing to him, grabbing one of his gloves. "I don't want to live like this anymore."

"Then leave. Now give me my glove."

"What have I ever done to you to make you hate me?!" Anna said, causing people to look.

"Anna that is enough," Elsander said, walking away, hiding his hand.

"No, I want an answer! Why do you shut me out?! Why do you shut the world o-"

"I said that was enough Anna!" Elsander said, turning around. Just then sharp pieces of ice shot up from the ground, creating a half circle around the King. Anna looked at her brother in shock.

"Elsander..." She said, but it was too late. Her brother ran out the doors, ran through the crowd of people, ran crossed the water and into the forest. All the water started to freeze and Elsander disappeared in the shadows of the woods.

••••••

Hey guys, so this is part one, I know it's mostly following the plot of the movie but I needed to have a way for you guys to understand Elsander's background and what happened, so yeah. And unlike the movie, and I know some of you might get upset with this, I'm going to give Elsander a lover. He's going to meet him in the forest and he's going to have the same powers as him and they are going to fall in love, I can't really put a gay twist in this if there isn't a gay couple, so obviously that part will be copyrighted by me. Anyway, I hope you liked part one, and stay tuned for part two which will come after all the ones before it have their part two, so it'll be a little bit but it'll come.