Elsander (Elsa)

Hey Twist readers, this is Elsander's story, and it's mostly like Elsa's story, but in stead of there being two sisters, there's one brother and one sister, but mostly everything is the same. This story will start kind of where the movie starts to tell you the backstory, and then the rest will be mostly my own work, besides the basics that I couldn't go without. I hope you enjoy :)

Remember, Disney owns half copyright and I own the other half. I had to take somethings from Disney's Frozen because this is a story based on Frozen, so I had to take some parts. But I'm not trying to name them as my own so please don't get after me about copyright, I've put it in the bio and I'm saying it now, Disney has most of the copy right in all of these stories. Thank you.

Part One  

*13 years ago in the Castle of the King and Queen of Arendelle*

"Elsander wake up wake up wake uuuup," 5 year old Anna said, crawling into 8 year old Elsander's bed.

"Go back to sleep Anna, if you need to sleep in my bed you can," tired Elsander said, rolling over to make room for his little sister. Anna rolled on top Elasnder's back, sighing loudly.

"I can't! The sky is awake so I must be awake! And I have to play!" Anna said dramatically. Elsander just grinned and pushed Anna off of him, causing her to fall to the ground.

"Go play by yourself," Elsander said, giggling before closing his eyes again. Anna sat there for a second before getting back up onto the bed, crawling on top of him. She grabbed his eyelid and pulled up, revealing his bright blue eyes.

The gingered girl grinned, "do you wanna build a snowman?" The blonde boy opened his eyes and smiled at her. They ran down the steps, Elsander trying to get his sister to quiet down before their parents were woken up. Five year old Anna pulled Elsander into the middle of the room, "do that magic!"

Elsander grinned and rotated his hands, magic blue sparkles beginning to form into snowflakes, and soon there was a snowball hovering over the boys hands, "are you ready?" Anna nodded excitedly as the glow from her brothers hands shined in her big blue eyes. Elsander threw the snowball up to the top of the high ceiling, and the snowball exploded into millions of blue, sparkly snow flakes.

"This is amazing!" Anna yelled as she danced around, letting the snowflakes fall on her skin. Elsander leaned in and grinned.

"Watch this!" He said as he stumped on the floor, ice coming from underneath his foot and spreading throughout the room. Anna grinned happily as she started to slide away, and Elsander saw that he needed to add snow on top of the ice so that his sister wouldn't fall and hurt herself. He made another snowball and through it at the ground, and magically the room was fall of snow, enough snow to make a snowman! He rolled a little snowball until it became a big snowball and just in time too because Anna was just finished with her snowball. Anna placed her ball of snow on top of her brothers, and Elsander quickly made a head. "Wait here!"

"Ok!" Anna said, smiling. Elsander ran out of the room and to the kitchen, grabbing a carrot and five buttons, three for his body and two for his eyes. He ran back to see that his sister somehow got two sticks and placed them where the arms would go. He told Anna to sit and wait as he put the carrot on and the five buttons. He turned the snowman around and Anna giggled.

"Hi, I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs," Elsander said, grinning at his sister.

"I love you Olaf!" Anna said, hugging the snowman. Elsander smiled and thought of an idea.

"Wanna slide down a snow slide?" Elsander asked, grinning. Anna nodded quickly and Elsander turned around, making a hill big enough to slide down. He got to the top and helped his sister up, placed her on his lap, and pushed so they both went down. Anna giggled loud as they got to the end and she jumped into a pile of snow, laughing. Anna jumpd and Elsander created a pile of firm snow to catch her, and she jumped again and once more he made a hill, a little higher this time. This happened about two more times before Elander got a terrible feeling, "wait, slow down!"