Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

Ava is the most amazing woman. She is so complex and unlike anyone I have met. She accepts all my demons and loves me for me. She doesn't just admire me for my appearance or my boxing skills like most women, she loves the real me. The me that I don't even like sometimes. Her beauty and strength marvels everytime I see her. That day when I told her I could never love her I saw that strength vanish. She broke in front of my eyes. I never wanted to put her in any pain. Not my Ava. She is precious to me and the thought of someone let alone me hurting her makes my blood boil.

I completely adore everything about her. All of her "flaws" make me fall for her more. I love the way when we are sitting on the couch eating oreos she counts to ten when she tips in it in the milk because it's the perfect time. The oreo isn't hard or soft but right in the middle. I love when she calls me Bear. Sure it's a pretty wimpy nickname especially if she calls me teddy bear. Nonetheless her nickaname for me makes mybheart flutter everytime she calls me it.

I love how her head goes back when she laughs. Fuck don't get me started on her laugh if I could only hear one thing before I died it would be her laugh. It's the most breath taking sound. She hates it, but I would do anything to hear it. I love her smile too it makes me smile. When she is really happy and she does a big toothy grin.

I love her beauty. Her curves that she hated when she was younger that she still sometimes today doesn't like. I love them. I love the soft curve of her waist and how her skin feels under my touch. I love the feeling of her hand in mine or her head on my chest. I love her little double chin too. It's honestly so cute. If she tilts her head just right or smiles really big it shows. I know she hates it, but I couldn't adore it more. She doesn't like her butt chin either, but I always tell her how beautiful both of her butts are.

I love the way she looks at me like I'm the only one she would ever want. Her eyes are so bright and full of life. I see the way they light up when she sees me just the way mine do for her.

What I admire most about Ava isn't her beauty though it's her strength. Her confidence and how she doesn't let anyone push her around. She doesn't need anyone to protect her. I love how smart she is and how she completely lets a book control her, or when she watches a movies she gets completely invested.

I love that she loves me for everything I am, even all the fucked up shit.

"You love her don't you?" I look up at Niall wiping under my eyes. My tears were streaming down my face thinking about my lovely Ava.

"I love her so fucking much." I admit to myself and Niall for the first time. I love her. I love Ava.

-

Ava's POV

I'm going to be sick. I don't know if it's not eating and drinking the last three days or seeing my mother get lowered into the ground, or both. I run as fast as I can in these damn heels loosing Eric. I don't look where I am running into before I storm in.

"Bathroo-" oh fuck. My hand flys to my mouth. I spot a trash can in front of me. My contents of my stomach emptying. I don't want to face these people. I can't face them. I don't realize there is a hand on my back until I stand up. To my surprise it's Harry. Why is he here? Fuck my head hurts. I think im going to pass out. My vision starts getting spotty causing me to blink rapidly.

"Ava are you okay?" I shake my head no wrapping my arm around his neck so I don't fall.

"Im going to pass out. Please help me." I say weakly. He holds me up bring me over to the bar and helping me on the stool. Harry is barking out orders toward the bartender. My mind is fuzzy and I feel a bit wobbly.

"When did you eat last?" I shrug an answer. Harry groans. I shrug off my jacket the best I can. It's so fucking hot in here. My eyes start fluttering shut. I'm so dizzy. I just need to close my eyes for a bit.

"Kitten No! Please stay awake. Keep your eyes open." Harry use of my nickname makes my heart jolt slightly. I haven't heard that in so long. I nod slowly doing my best to keep myself awake.

-

Harry takes care of me. He puts a cold rag on my forehead forces me to eat a granola bar while they cook me a cheeseburger and drink water. I start feeling better when Eric walks in.

"Oh my god Ava! Are you okay?" He rushes over grabbing my face making me groan in pain.

"Shit im sorry." Eric starts glaring at Harry as soon he notices him. If it weren't for Harry I would probably be passed out and at the hospital.

"They are cooking her some food. She should be okay." Harry turns around to walk away, but I grab his wrist pulling him toward me.

"Please don't leave me." I sound pathetic and desperate but I need him and Eric will just have to get over it.

"Ava... we talked about this." Eric sends me a warning glare. Rolling my eyes I have Harry sit next to me.

"Eric please, just if it weren't for him I would be at the hospital in who knows what kind of state. Just go back to the lunch. I'll be back soon." He sighs nodding before wrapping his arms around me.

"I trust you to know what is right for you." He whispers before walking out.
-

"Jesus women I have never seen you eat like that." Harry chuckles as I finish the last fry on my plate.

"I haven't exactly had the most nutritional diet lately." I mumble slightly.

"Yesterday when I was sleeping I walked into my kitchen and ate a whole row of oreos and then woke up throwing up on my couch." Harry's story makes me laugh, really laugh for the first time since we broke apart.

"How did you-?" I cut myself off covering my mouth with my hand as I laugh more. Harry giggles next to me shrugging his shoulders.

"You're so weird." I chuckle wiping under my eyes. I miss him. I miss us.

Why can't Harry just fucking love me?

"What time do you have to get back, kit- Ava?" Harry corrects himself awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"I should probably go I guess." Please tell me to stay. I sigh standing up putting my jacket back on.

Fuck I hate today. I hate everyones pity. I my sister for still being a bitch to my dad. I hate Eric for not wanting me to be around Harry. I hate my mom for leaving me with all these dickweeds. I hate Harry for making me love him so fucking much that I am blind to all the pain he has put me in.

"I love you, Harry. You know that right?" I whisper as soon as he wraps his arms around me. His body tense slightly before he nods. Harry's arms are warm and familiar around me. He never ceases to make me feel completely safe.

"I know, Ave." He whispers in my ear. I didn't expect him to say it back or anything but atleast he is understanding that I do love him. I kiss his cheek lightly before walking away from my heaven and back to hell.

A/n sigh I love Harry. Maybe he won't be an ass for once. Boring af chapter sorry m8 I love you lily billy. Pls vote bc imma loser

Fan account instagram: @stylato

Personal instagram: @samanthaa.lol

Kik : ily.stylesx