You asked; I answered pt 1

FAQ;
/let's get these ones out of the way, shall we?/

Who plays Sky? Like which celebrity?
Emilia Clarke. I absolutely adore her.

Is there a third book to this series?
Yes, there is. But it's more of a bonus book rather than an actual installment. Think of it as the book where there's more detail on what they do everyday, or Sky and Pietro's hang outs, what happens between Wanda and Vision. Stuff like that. It's basically a book where most loose ends are tied.

Does Sky have any connection to Peter Quill?
Yes. But you have to wait until the next book to find out what. But you guys can guess if you want. Person to guess correctly gets my love. Not much, but hey it's all I got.

Will there be any new characters added to the third book?
YES! I plan on getting Bucky introduced in the next book!

Will Sky and Pietro ever be together?!
I don't know. *smirks so hard that my face hurts*

Why are you so cruel?!
Eh. Idk. *evil laughs*

Questions;

Who is your favorite Avenger?
Steve Rogers or Tony Stark. You can't make me pick between the two. It's like choosing who my favorite child is! And the fact that they'll be fighting in Civil War makes me cry.

Favorite thing about favorite Avenger? Or in this case, Avengers.
What I love about Steve is his heart. (Too cliche? Deal with it.) his personality is just absolutely amazing. And his cluelessness about the modern world is adorable. I also love how he never lost his 40s boy mannerisms. He's just also an all around good guy. As for Tony, well who doesn't love Tony Stark?! But really, what I love about Tony is, though it may not seem like it, his care and support to his friends(or the other Avengers). It may not be obvious but he really does care for them. Also, both Steve and Tony are extremely attractive.

Do you ship these characters together?
I am going to assume you meant Sky and Pietro, so yes. I do ship them. If I hadn't, I wouldn't continue writing this.

Who is your Marvel OTP?
I am STUCKY and HAWKSILVER trash. But I also do love Wanda and Vision.

Do you like pie?
Yes. But I'd take a tiramisu over a pie any day.

Favorite movie?
That would have to be a tie between Grease and (500) Days of Summer.
Grease - a more realistic version of High School Musical
(500) Days of Summer - a more realistic look on life and love

Favorite book?
Oh honey, I have a lot. But some of these are: THG trilogy. The Divergent Trilogy. The HP series. The Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series. ALL of John Green's books. ALL of David Leviathan's books. The Selection Trilogy. The Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices Series. TMR trilogy. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. Eleanor & Park. Flipped. And so much more. But if I really had to pick one it would be, Eleanor & Park.

Favorite Color?
All shades of blue. Also, black.

Favorite Marvel movie?
I'm breaking the rules here since this movie hasn't been invented let alone filmed yet and this doesn't exist, but a Black Widow/Nat Romanoff movie. I already know I'll love it. As long as they do NOT fuck up her backstory *cough*AoU*cough* and they treat her as if she were a male superhero. (That means NO unnecessary mush romantic subplots). But for the time being it's CA: Winter Soldier.

Keep the questions coming, this is all I could answer for now. (: